Old 07-04-2017, 05:13 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Skype group revived?
Thinking about starting another looner group in Skype. How many people would be interested? Only had a few people last time and it didn't take long before it died. The main group will be focused on just chatting. You may share photos of balloons but no nudes. You can private message each other if you're going to do that. The first chat will just be general chitchat about balloons and inflatables but I could create other ones for non poppers and advice and those sorts of things if people are interested. Add me on Skype and I'll create the group if enough people join. Name is bagpopping
Old 07-04-2017, 09:16 PM

Bodahir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skype group revived?
Hello Wildheart,

Don't take this the wrong way. And I'm not an expert at this.

I'm sure many people are interested in a skype group to hang out with.

The problem is, it needs to deliver value. Same like a relationship works (yes, even those are based on values).

People need to feel connected, and they need to feel safe to share their stories.

So if you just start to chat with different kind of people, and maybe even hang out, a group will eventually form. It's a natural process.

Again, I'm not an expert, this is just how I view it.

And if you know how to connect with people, a group will form automatically, because everyone want to be a part of something.

Good luck
Old 10-09-2017, 02:46 PM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
hi i neew here but i interesed in join to some groups skype Discort Telegram thx and hell to all
Old 15-10-2017, 02:37 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
i would do a skype thing if there was a few women that maybe i can join to chat about it , since am a straight male and where am at it's hard to chat and i'd would possibly do vid of me doing something with my balloons i don't know. am just posting this who would genuine like to chat and skype about it even if she was long distance
Old 23-10-2017, 01:38 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Skype group revived?
I wouldn't mind being a part of a Skype group. I would have to warm up to vid chat, but posting photos and chatting in a group setting is fine with me. I think it would promote a closer community feel. You can add me if you like, my Skype name is listed on my Profile info.