Old 08-06-2017, 11:39 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Timing of the pop
prefer my blows way bigger too, i chicken out alot though but great orgasm if i'm in the zone i'll blow more and more, and if i have, i let it survive another day, meaning it might get bigger next time
Old 14-12-2017, 04:03 PM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Timing of the pop
Hi there,

As almost all who have replied in this thread I prefer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny shreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also makes me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

However now and then I also like to sort of test myself by taking a balloon and just blow and blow until it pops.

BTW, I never let the air out of the balloon. After climax I just blow it up until it pops.

I find it coolest when the balloon pops while I am blowing into it, but it is also cool looking at a tight balloon, and it suddenly pops. No matter what, it always makes me jump

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie

Last edited by SusieDK; 15-12-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Correcting bad language and spelling mistakes.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:04 AM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SusieDK View Post
Hi there,

As almost all who have replied in this thread I preferencer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny skreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also males me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

However now and then I also like to sort of test myself by taking a balloon and just blow and blow until it pops.

BTW, I never let the air out of the balloon. After climax I just blow it up until it pops.

I find it coolest when the balloon pops while I am blowing into it, but it is also cool looking at a tight balloon, and it suddenly pops. No matter what, it always makes me jump

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie
That sounds much like me. Very much like me!
Old 15-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SusieDK View Post
As almost all who have replied in this thread I prefer to make the excitement and anticipation of blowing into a totally overinflated and super tight balloon last as long as possible - and finally burst into many tiny shreds with a huge bang. This way I feel I make the most of the balloon, and overcoming the anxiety of blowing into such a tight balloon also makes me feel really cool and brave - not to mention the turn-on. Most times I slow down and blow more ‘carefully’ to make the balloon last longer and maybe get even bigger

great response
to me what I like the most, it's a big inflate even though I can almost never get to the blow to pop, it's something that frustrates me a lot.
I am not capable of it, most of the blame, the fact that I have to be very careful, when I inflate them so that they do not pop unintentionally, so as not to be caught by my parents; For me, what I like the most is to see videos blow to pop or pump to pop, because of that nervousness and how big they are.