Old 24-04-2017, 07:40 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Floating on a GL 1200
Originally Posted by 1982popper View Post
Looner Watch 2017
Maybe we can play with each other and some balloons while we're watching him in the lake :P
Old 26-04-2017, 02:38 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Hi gayloonfcker
Let me point out that Iīm 100% hetero and Iīm a bit unconfortable with the tone in your anwser. I just like to shere my expreince.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:19 AM

Yesterday the summer came and I finaly did it.
I went to the lake blew up the GL 1200 and stepped over it naked wearing only a pair of wetsuit boots to protect my feets from sharp rocks.
As I got boyant the water line partly hid my naked croch and I could realy feel the balloon there. Wow it felt just as good as I expected.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:32 PM

Last sunday the weather was realy warm and I could not sleep long so I packed my balloons and drove to a lake closer to where I live than the lake I use to float on. Itīs a little larger and more crouded, but I thought that I would give it a try. I only wore a pair of latex trousers, my wetsuit boots and a pair of Darkfin gloves when I stepped over the balloon and floated out on the lake. I floated along the shore line for the first half hour and the I paddled out to the middle of the lake.
It was a realy roush to sit 200 meters from the shore only supported by the balloon.
Sometimes later a rowing boat with 2 guys and a lady came rowing by. I sayd hi and they sayd hi and started on fishing right where I was supposed to get out of the lake. Well the balloon was so nice to sit on so I didnīt mind to wait untill they rowed away. After two hours I paddled in and deflated the balloon. The balloon and my latex trousers had sticked to the balloon, so it felt like I was wearing it. I had to carefully pull them apart.
Monday it got colder but I got of work early. My blue balloon didnīt make my inflation trial at home, but I still had a white Gl1200, so I whent to the same lake with that.
since it was colder I suited up in my Hydroglove latex drysuit. I inflated the balloon and floated out to the middle of the lake, letting the wind push me across the lake.
I sat on the balloon enjoying it, when the balloon suddently popped under me. It felt real slow, but I was laying in the water supported by my drysuit. I was able to catch both parts of the broken balloon. The top part of the balloon was still inflated so I used it as a bouy and I swam to the shore.
Has this scared me? No. I have ordered 3 new GL1200īs and canīt wait to get them so I can go out again

Last edited by scuba; 02-06-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:13 AM

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
I have been nibbled on by various fish when swimming in a lake before. With a wetsuit you would probably not feel it. But I wonder if a fish popped your balloon.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:38 AM

Iīve been snorkleling in that particula lake for many years and has never been nipped by fish there. There is big pikes there, but they are not agressive and they are usualy lurking in the plants near the shore. I just think it was a bad balloon. Interesting expirience thoug.
Got my new balloons today and I went to the lake again. The only bad thing I can say is that I get a cramp in my crotch when I have been sitting on the balloon for an hour because it forces my legs apart.
When I got ashore I took of my drysuit and stepped over the balloon nacked. Thatīs a whole other experience folating nacked. WOW you can realy feel the balloon between your legs.
Old 19-06-2017, 04:49 AM

InuYashaClaws is on a distinguished road
So have any more fun stories about floating on your GL1200's for us?
Old 21-06-2017, 02:48 PM

Last sunday I went to the lake again, this time with a new blue GL1200. It was early morning the sun was shining and I was alone, so I thougt I would give it a try floating on the balloon nacked.
I blew up the balloon and stepped ower it only wearing my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
Wading into the water with the balloon pushing up against my nacked croch felt realy good and every little wave stimulated me down there.
After obout half an hour I could hear someone on the other side of the lake and I began to feel a bit exposed, so I padled back and put on my latex briefs.
Sitting on the balloon wearing the latex briefs still felt great. The wind had picked up a bit, so I let wind push me on the balloon to along the shoreline to the corner of the lake.
I have been thinking about how cool it could be to interduce some other people to my new sport
Old 15-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Iīve bought 5 clear GL1200īs and Iīve found out that they are much nicer and soft to sit on that colored balloons.
Yesterday I went out to the lake again. My usual spot was ocupied by a bording school when I came down there wearing only my Spy Cycling latex suit, but they didnīt notice because it looks like a normal speed suit.
After a while I found a new spot, so I inflated my balloon stepped over it and found my balance on it.
I floated out on the lake enjoying the rubbery feelling of my latex suit and the balloon between my legs. There was no wind, so the water was nice and calm.
After an houer I go a bit of a cramp in my groind because my legs was forced apard by the balloon, I padled ashore to stretch my leg, but I still felt like floating a bit more.
I pumped a litle bit more air into the balloon stepped over it and floated out again. It was a bit harder to keep my balance, but it was much nicer to sit on.
It got realy soft and it felt like it tried to fly out of the water with me on it. WOW.
After a while a thunder cloud rolled in and I thought it was best to padle ashore sadly.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:49 PM

Last night the storm Ingolf came over Denmark and at noon it was still quite windy.
I couldnīt resist going out to try floating on the GL 1200 in really strong wind, and since I already had my latex shorty on, the urge just got bigger.
I pulled on my latex pant and some long underwear and over it my Hydroglove latex drysuit. All rubbered up I packed my gear and drove out to the lake.
When I got there it was windy, but I was still able to inflate the balloon and safely paddle out on the lake.
At first there was not much wind, so I paddled further out towards the middle of the lake.
Suddenly the wind picked up and it began to push me across the lake. It wasīnt as strong to begin with, but all the sudden it really picked up.
The hard gusts got the balloon to vibrate and jump up and down in the waves and I could really feel how the wind pushed me faster. It was a good thing that I was all suited up, because all that vibrating and jumping up and down on the balloon really gave me a boner.
On the trail by the lake shore a lot of people was taking a sunday walk, but since I was all suited up all they could see was a crazy guy on a balloon. Some cildren waved to me and I waved back.
All to soon the wind had pushed me to ending point and since I began to feel a bit cold I desided to get up.
One thing. Since it was so cold today I didnīt have to inflate the balloon as much today, so I think this balloon will last longer.
I canīt wait to try it when itīs even windyer