Old 03-03-2017, 04:13 PM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Floating on a GL 1200
The GL 1200 is an awsome balloon, itīs realy strong and durable.
One day I decided to try to float on it in a lake. I figured that if I blew it up to half itīs sixe, I would be able to sit on it with my legs dangling on each side of it and still keep balace while floating.
I inflated it to half itīs size with my scuba tank and putted a clib on the neck. Then I stepped over the middle part of the balloon and slowly waded into the lake. As the water got deeper the ends of the balloon inflated more and the part I sat on almost deflated. I waded to deeper water an started floating in a seated posison.
It felt realy nice and the part I sat on was quite wide and soft. My balance was ok so I paddled to out to middle of th small lake.
There was a little wind so I just let it blow me around on the water. It felt like I was flying, almost like the balloon tried to lift me out of the water and it pressed nicely against my dick and but. It felt realy nice down there, only wearing swimming trunks. I floated around for about 2 hours.
I have also don this in colder weather wearing a latex catsuit, fleece suit and over it a Hydroglove rubber drysuit. It also felt nice, but my dream is to try it totaly naked when it gets warmer.
Old 13-04-2017, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Floating on a GL 1200
Today I started early putting on my spiderman latex suit at 6 am. I went back to bed again, relaxing in the suit for a couble of hours. I felt better and better in the suit so I desided to put on my fleece suit over the latex suit and pack my Hydrglove rubber drysuit and a couble of GL1200īs and go to a lokal lake. When I got to the lake the wind blew right into the spot out from the lake at 7 m/s, so I walked to the other side of the lake where the trees sheltered a bit. I After donning the drysuit I blew up the balloon stepped over it and waded into the lake. Just as began to get boyant it popped. Luckely I had an extra a nice blue one so I blew that up. Since it was a new balloon I had to let a little air out, but I gradualy found the right ballance.
I padled out to the midle of the lake until I got to where there was a little wind. At first the wind was light and it started to push me across the lake. It felt so good sitting on the balloon and just drift across the lake. It was nice and soft to sit on.
The wind increased and there was a little waves, but it felt so cool.
I got ashore and wend to pick up my stuff. There was an elderly couble where my stuff was. They where curious about what I was doing so I inflated the balloon again and demonstrated it. They thought it looked exiting.
All in all a very good experience.
Old 14-04-2017, 02:07 AM
Bubble Boy :-P

Damn, that sounds so much fun! I would looove to take one of my GL-1200s, float & bob for hours in my birthday suit on a big lake! Getting caught would be sooo hot! That was cool how the old couple that saw u thought it exciting when you demonstrated! Omg! It seems like everyone else gets to do all the fun stuff but me Jelly!
Old 14-04-2017, 07:26 AM

Yeea I canīt wait til it getīs warmer so I can try it doing it in my birthdaysuit. It could be to meet with some other looners so they could try it also
Old 23-04-2017, 10:50 AM

Today I started out driving to the lake in the same outfit as last time. When I got there the point where I planed to start was occupied by some boyscouds so I went to the swimming spot and donned my Hydroglove suit. I inflated the balloon and stepped over it and waded into the lake. As soon as I got boyant and found the balance I padled out to the middle of the lake. The balloon felt nice and soft between my legs so I kept paddelig towords the middle of the lake.
The wind started to pick up a little so I just relaxed on the balloon and letted the wind push me across the lake. As I got tho middle of the lake the wind piced up even more and I was pushed more and more by the wind and the waves got a little bigger.
The part I sat on bumbed nicely against my crocth every time a wave hit the balloon.
As I got to the other side of the lake the wind has piked up even more. It felt realy cool, my journey was almost over.
I stepped of the balloon and deflated it. I then walked back to my starting point thinking about taking another trip, but the wind had picked up even more so I thought it was best to stop, but I canīt wait to do it again.
Old 23-04-2017, 07:38 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bubble Boy :-P View Post
Damn, that sounds so much fun! I would looove to take one of my GL-1200s, float & bob for hours in my birthday suit on a big lake! Getting caught would be sooo hot! That was cool how the old couple that saw u thought it exciting when you demonstrated! Omg! It seems like everyone else gets to do all the fun stuff but me Jelly!
Haha I wouldn't mind being the one to catch you
Old 23-04-2017, 08:21 PM

1982popper is on a distinguished road
I'd like to lurk

Is it a lake in Jylland?
Old 24-04-2017, 09:22 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1982popper View Post
I'd like to lurk

Is it a lake in Jylland?