Old 12-06-2017, 03:18 AM
Passion for expansion

Biginflationist is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Sleeping on inflatables
This thread sparked an idea that Iíve never considered or have had an opportunity to try, until this weekend Ė sleeping with my big 60 inch beach ball, whilst inflated in my extra-large (custom) shorts, under the bed covers. My wife was out of town Friday night and so it was the perfect opportunity to give this a go. I took my 60 inch beach ball and my giant shorts and inflated it to short of full. This left me basically immobile on my back as the ball covers between my legs up to my chest. I donít sleep on my back, always on my side, so wasnít certain if I could sleep in this position. (Plus I was really excited) But I did somehow manage to fall asleep.

And when I awoke I had the amazing experience of waking up with my ball with me. I thought Iíd be drenched in sweat with the vinyl and covers but surprisingly that wasnít the case. It was 5:30am and still pretty early, so I opened the valve and added a little more air to make it harder. Laid there awhile and fell back asleep. Woke up an hour later and it felt so good, so added even more air, and made the shorts stretch, the bedcovers rise, and the ball even harder. Laid there some more and fell back to sleep. When I finally woke up again, I inflated the ball as much as I could allow before popping would happen Ė and IÖ..oh it felt soooooo good!!

I canít wait to sleep with my ball again! Itís a wonderful experience! Iím so glad this sleeping suggestion was posted!

Old 17-06-2017, 08:40 PM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sleeping on inflatables
Just remember while you're enjoying yourself with the experience, that too much air will cause the inflatable to spring a leak and deflate. I always release some air as safety measure to prevent that from happening.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Passion for expansion

Thanks and appreciate the tip. I've pushed this 60" to the edge many times. I'm surprised it's still with me.
Old 18-06-2017, 07:27 AM

Riftwing is on a distinguished road
Wow sounds like you had a great time, @Biginflationist!
I sometimes try to sleep with my inflatables. I have several very comfy lilos that I love to lay on top of, and I have occasionally attempted to sleep while cuddling up to a whale or dolphin ride-on toy. Inevitably though the squeaking and the feel of the vinyl in all the right places just turns me on and I become too distracted with moving around to make the toy squeak and feel it rubbing on me to actually sleep! I have managed it a couple of times though.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:18 AM
Passion for expansion

Hey Riftwing, had a great time sleeping with my ball! Would like to do it again. But don't think my wife would appreciate it.

Any photos of your stuff? Please share!
Old 20-06-2017, 06:14 AM

Riftwing is on a distinguished road
I have lots of photos of my stuff! Anything in particular you want to see, or just general photos of my collection?

I am going away for work again this Friday and I am thinking of taking a toy or two with me again as I had so much fun last time with my shiny red fox ride on! I have literally just received a shiny pink dolphin from Horseplay so I might take her wirh a view to cuddling in bed.
Old 21-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Passion for expansion

I'm open, general photos are good! I'd be interested to see your collection (And maybe put a photo album together on your page, instead of posting on this topic).

Also, let me know if you try sleeping with one of your inflatables. It's very much fun!
Old 30-06-2017, 10:11 PM

Wolfly is on a distinguished road
Last night I decided to sleep with my Intex whale which I had about half inflated. Slept pretty good. I woke up and laid on its belly, it was really comfortable because the fins where nice and full holding me in place. The only problem is you can roll off and since I have a twin sized bed its either hit a wall or fall off.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:55 AM
Passion for expansion

Nice, good you enjoyed it! Any plans to do it again?
Old 01-07-2017, 07:11 PM

Wolfly is on a distinguished road
I'm going to sleep with it, I just won't lay on it. But I'll keep it against the wall so I won't hit the wall when I toss and turn. Twin sized beds suck,especially if your 6 foot