Old 05-06-2016, 06:09 PM

lionlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your very first B2P(s)
I was terrified of balloon pops until a certain age. I think my first accidental b2p was fetish related, but I definitely wasn't a popper at that point. I realized it turned me on after seeing other looners do it without really flinchi ng at the popping at alll, and seeing cute guys doing it as well. My first intentional b2p was not that long ago actually. Had it stuffed in my PJs with the neck sticking out the fly and just kept puffing until it squeaked a lot and blammo!
Old 05-06-2016, 06:13 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
What size was it? If I'm ever able to do a b2p it'll probably be similar to the way you did it. I would have to use ear protection as I'm scared of the pops.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:10 PM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road

1) When did you do your first accidental B2P?

That time I was about 8. In that time balloon was very poor quality in Hungary; I was only trying to blow one up but suddenly it popped in my face.

2) When and how did you notice a B2P gives you some kind of fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, whatever? What was that special thing about B2Ps?

A friend of mine in the school B2P-ped a balloon (that time I was about 12), it was a very strange thrill but I was not brave enough to follow him.

3) When did you do your first intentional B2P(s) for fun, pleasure, enjoyment, thrill, etc?

It was much much later; I was about 35 and I went to paint our cottage. On the way I stopped at a trunk sale and I could buy some very soft Russian balloons. Those were very large, very soft and popped not so loud. Since that I have been B2P balloons as often as I can.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:28 PM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
3. October 2014, according to my Excel spreadsheet.
this is very interesting anyone can open a post to talk about it? I also started to write this down even though it was more because I had control of the remaining units I have
Old 11-09-2017, 04:21 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
First one was at a kidīs birthday party in elementary school. We would blow to pop and see whoīd be fastest.

I donīt want to pop loons and try to avoid it normally. But iīve had 2 pop on me recently:
One was an old degraded loon that I had stuffed in my underwear. I was inflating it with a manual pump and when it was about half full I stopped to squish it a bit. It bulged in a weird way towards the neck and then just popped.

The other one was a big 36" balloon from Melloc. I inflated it with my pump on a pretty high setting and it swelled nice and big. But it exploded suddenly and pretty powerful after it mustīve reached the limit.

I am used to playing with 72" balloons or 82" balloons. Not used to the smaller ones and how quickly they fill up to the limit
The 82" I have never really pushed super far, but they are supposed to reach 210cm/82" diameter. This I donīt reach when playing with them, since Iīm either riding them while blowing īem up and dont want to go all the way out of fear of a pop when im up high. Or I stuff one in my bedcover and let it inflate over me. The cover is only 140x220 cm, so it doesnīt reach near maximum size anyways. And as it grows over towards my face, it is there where it grows the tightest, and I donīt want none of that exploding
Old 11-09-2017, 05:14 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
My first (accidental) blow to pop was an old airship balloon I found in a drawer when I was young. I kept reinflating it and one day it suddenly got really hard to blow air into. I kept going though and it suddenly popped. Luckily not too loud. Few years later I decided to b2p a plastic bag. I can remember blowing them up tight since I was young but eventually I wanted to see how big they would get and if I could do it. Once I realised it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be, I kept doing it. Next was a latex glove. I put one on a tube with a no return valve and told myself I couldn't stop until it popped. I put it in my pants first so there would be no escaping it and just kept blowing until I heard a bang. Still haven't done one on purpose with a balloon but hopefully some day I will.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:22 PM

poppinbags is on a distinguished road
The first thing I blew up was a mid sized plastic bag. I think I was around 10 years old. I didn't pop it though, only blew it up and played with it. I was very afraid of popping balloons in those days! So much that I left the room if someone started blowing up a balloon.
I was around 13 when I got really aroused by popping plastic bags. A girl in a street blew up a good sized plastic bag really tight and popped it with her hand. Bang! And laughed afterworths. I've never seen this before, and had to try this myself! It went so far that I spend most of my pocket money on buying plastic bags for several months, in a local store. Popping several a day. Balloons followed a few years later.
Plastic bags, when I was 13 (see former answer)
Balloons took me a few years longer, I think I was 18 by then.

I still like to blow up plastic bags till they pop. Now and then I BTP a balloon, but I believe my neighbours hear that way to good. I've had some strange looks from them in the past...