Old 26-08-2015, 01:59 AM

Anamus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sight or Feel?
Between the choices of sight and feel, I would definitely go with sight. I have not really experimented with the feel aspect though but would be interested in trying some of the things mentioned in earlier posts.

If you add sound to the mix, I would choose that over both. I find if I close my eyes when a girl is inflating them and I cannot see how big they are getting it adds a lot of excitement for me. Also if were both sitting up and her legs are wrapped around my waste I will sometimes kiss her neck or chest what ever feels better at the time and I can hear every breath she is pushing in to the balloon.

Drives me absolutely crazy.
Old 30-03-2017, 08:03 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
Feel them stretch under your weight and play with them. Years ago I found a bouquet of 9 about 14" balloons, I could say I "found" since they were hanging from a store entrance and that size of balloons are rare to be seen as decoration, I took them, hugged and squeezed them all the way utill I got to the warehouse I used to "work". I was around 16 years old and I was scared of taking balloons home, I do not know why, there I played the balloons, they were so stretchy and enjoyable that I spent an hour enjoying those balloons, unfortunately they had to go, I searched my key and started to stab the balloons with it one by one, I felt so excited that there were no moans about the popped balloons once I got home.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:07 AM

thevinylrider2 is on a distinguished road
Both for me. And diff colors have diff feels I find, with shiny finish being least favorite. Certain colors arouse more---black, orange and yellow being top , with deep blue and clear being next.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM

KeepItSecret is on a distinguished road
Sight, fully inflated or being inflated by opposite sex.

Feel when blown up hard.

I'll throw in smell next.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:17 PM

LuckyLooner is on a distinguished road
How they feel is the most important for me. But how they look is important too. I love sitting on, riding, and humping a nice tight balloon. And I love to watch the neck bulge when I put weight on them.

One thing I've always loved is when I find a balloon that's been inflated for decoration and it's been around long enough to oxidize. When you sit on it and the neck bulges for the first time the neck itself is all new and shiny. I love that.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:19 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I love a softly inflated balloon to be honest. Nearly full, but soft enough to give it a bit of give when riden on.

For as long as I can remember though I was always attracted to old balloons that were starting to loose air. I loved (and still enjoy watching a balloon slowly deflate) all the little creases and wrinkles appear as the latex relaxes as it deflates down.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:45 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Looks matter more to me, I developed my balloon fetish long before I was brave enough to touch them (I was extremely phobic).
Old 10-11-2017, 04:42 AM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
Very difficult choice for me, I love the sight of balloons but also playing around with them. Certain brands feel like skin and there is no better feeling!
Old 14-11-2017, 09:15 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
I've definitely been aroused by the sight alone of balloons as well as inflatables...but nothing compares to the feel & smell!