Old 15-08-2017, 10:21 PM
KrissRogue.Manyvids.com

CuriousBalloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Originally Posted by lat.ex View Post
Hi all, Lat.Ex here.

As you can probably tell, I'm a looner who has been made to feel the need to hide their real identity. In truth this is me trying to find people of a similar interest to 'talk' to.

I'm a straight 50 year old male, married (a less than understanding wife), have kids and live in the UK.

I really fall in to the non-popper side of things but love to see balloons fully inflated and not limp. I hate not being in control so when someone else is blowing up a balloon (or even just playing with one) I get really scared but also excited. I don't think I'm very good at hiding my obsession either but usually come up with some feasible excuse if I get caught out.

Anyway that's me in a few sentences and I look forward to chatting with some of you on here in the future.

Welcome to the Forum !
Facebook - facebook.com/KrissGigglesLooner/
Email : KrissGiggles032@gmail.com
Twitter - twitter.com/KrissRogue
Instagram - instagram.com/krissrogue/
Snapchat is KrissRogue
Old 18-08-2017, 09:36 AM

stijn2k1 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello everyone!

I'm Stijn from Belgium and I'm under 20 years old. I knew I had a balloon fetish when i was 12. I've always been so scared of balloons and I hope to overcome that one day. I mostly like dark coloured balloons, but any balloons is fine I'm looking for some nice boys under 20 to chat with.

Kik: stijn2k1

Thanks
Old 18-08-2017, 07:55 PM

frank is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi, my name is frank i'm from Bulgaria. I'm interested in all that includes or related to ballons - all kind of ballon fetishes, want to share my collection with forum members. Wanna try it in real life, never do this before.
Old 19-08-2017, 07:04 AM

PopTill is on a distinguished road
Hello my name is John, I'm 26 and I'm a long time popper.

I really got into it when I was a kid and I sort of let it go until I started a job at a party supply company and they gave me free reign in the balloons. I've been a long time lurker and finally came out of my shell because the most amazing thing happened to me today that I really needed an outlet to talk about.

I'm a driver for favor during the night and so I often sit in the Walmart parking lot and wait for people to contact me. Tonight, I got a request for some party balloons and the client said if I made it there in 5 minutes, she'd pay me $100 and I'd get a special surprise. I quickly ran into the store, threw down the money and ran to the house. I texted her when I got there and she came to the door. She was a petite blonde girl wearing a short skirt made out of balloons and nothing else. Her breasts we're covered in cake and she had her whole room filled with the remains of what must have been a hundred pearlized teal (one of my favorites) I handed her the balloons quickly and when she went to hand me the hundred she saw that they were only 9", and she frowned and said she wanted 12". I speed off to the store and ran through the aisles, grabbing as many bags as I could. I brought them back to her and just let her keep them. She told me her name and told me that she was doing a show. I'm watching her right now, it's like an awesome dream.

Should I bring her some of my personal collection? What do I do? I've never had a girlfriend before and I think I'm in love.
Old 30-08-2017, 06:05 AM

HugeMuscleGeek is on a distinguished road
Powerlifter/strongman here into lung powered strength feats. I regularly blow up hot water bottles in my act. Would be interested in chatting up other gay guys into blowing up huge balloons and other large inflatables.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:28 PM

Lilwane1312 is on a distinguished road
Hello I'm Dwane a 18 pansexual semi popper from Pennsylvania. I just discovered this and I love it!! For the longest time I had trouble finding other looners now I found a whole form of them!! Ok so my love for balloons started as young as I can remember I was getting balloons from birthday parties and stuffing them in my pants and humping them. Now I btp balloons I sit top pop and ride to pop. I love watching anyone and everyone play with balloons and I look forward to meeting new looner friends and hopefully some new playmates!!
Old 09-09-2017, 03:40 PM

Mazilon is on a distinguished road
Hey, I'm from Singapore. I'm in my mid-twenties, and I've been into balloons for half my life. I'm mostly a nonpopper, quite possibly a souvenir from my days as a broke student--every large balloon was precious! However, I do enjoy the occasional pop especially now that I'm used to the noise after all these years.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:35 AM

falzon is on a distinguished road
Hey! Falzon from Singapore, i am 25 this year. recently graduated, looking for full time job in order to supply myself some loons!

non popper here. Good to see everyone here!
Old 25-09-2017, 07:11 PM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello everybody and thank you for letting me join I have been reading threads from the shadows on this forum a long time I don't know why I have only just joined lol regarding being able to post what counts as positive contributions I will reveal a little bit more about my self in another post I also have lots of other questions and I can't wait to gain insight from other looners 😎 I hope everybody reading this has a good day or night

Kind regards from the noobie
Old 27-09-2017, 08:26 AM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dude1234 View Post
Hello everybody and thank you for letting me join I have been reading threads from the shadows on this forum a long time I don't know why I have only just joined lol regarding being able to post what counts as positive contributions I will reveal a little bit more about my self in another post I also have lots of other questions and I can't wait to gain insight from other looners 😎 I hope everybody reading this has a good day or night

Kind regards from the noobie
Hello welcome. we celebrate having new users willing to leave the shadows and who want to write and improve this forum