Old 07-11-2017, 01:01 AM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How have balloons helped you through tough times?
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
Honestly if you're afraid of balloons popping, I wouldn't use stomping to pop them. Squishing a balloon until it pops in any way is functionally identical to a blow to pop, since you're basically just forcing the pressure to be higher than the walls can take, which is going to make a louder bang. If you use a pin or something to cut the skin the pop will be quieter, especially for oxidized balloons that don't have as much energy stored up since their walls aren't as elastic. Also, I don't know how small you meant but smaller balloons can also be louder. I'd recommend popping underinflated 12"ers over fully inflated 9"ers or below.
Thanks for the information. I was not aware on this and yes it was louder than expected. Any-which-ways, seems I wont be popping one again for now .
Old 08-11-2017, 12:47 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
The first balloons I was ever able to pop without being too scared were like I described. I went to target and bought a bag of 12" white balloons that ended up being perfect because they were very soft. I blew them up many times to make them even softer (probably no more than halfway to full) just to practice blowing them (I was too scared to do it prior to this). Finally, I blew it up as large as I dared to stretch it out one last time, and then I let a lot of the air out. It was about 1/3 of the way full, and so soft that I could barely even make them pop. I shot it with a BB gun and it just left a hole that air escaped slowly through :P. But using similar methods you can get balloons to have very little tension stored up in their skin, which makes for very soft pops. Basically, the more stretched and less full a balloon is, the quieter the pop, regardless of size.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:10 AM

TheoTheater is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: How have balloons helped you through tough times?
When I was a young girl my mother would take me with her to make money twisting balloons at fairs or carnivals. I would dress up as a clown and make all sorts of animals and swords and flowers. Balloons, and my ability to twist, put food on the table for us. I guess you could say that balloons literally saved our lives.
Now I'm trying to give balloons the chance to save my butt again. I use them in my cam shows on MyFreeCams. The guys like to see me twist them, but only because they think it looks cool. I just wish some of them would want me to pop them! The anticipation and yearning is so frustrating when I know I won't be doing any actual popping.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:31 PM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
I don't hear of many balloon fetishists being into long (twisting) balloons, most of us prefer the round variety. Maybe try playing with round balloons, which are much more interesting to pop, especially blow to pops. It might attract more of the audience you're interested in.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Tecumseh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheoTheater View Post
When I was a young girl my mother would take me with her to make money twisting balloons at fairs or carnivals. I would dress up as a clown and make all sorts of animals and swords and flowers. Balloons, and my ability to twist, put food on the table for us. I guess you could say that balloons literally saved our lives.
Now I'm trying to give balloons the chance to save my butt again. I use them in my cam shows on MyFreeCams. The guys like to see me twist them, but only because they think it looks cool. I just wish some of them would want me to pop them! The anticipation and yearning is so frustrating when I know I won't be doing any actual popping.
Might check it out some day
Old 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
I’ve never really fell back on my fetish for any moral or emotional support in life really. With previous relationships that ended I never resorted to either to get over things, nor as a comfort thing either. They’re certainly no substitute for a close network of friends or family in times of personal crisis. But, they are a good distraction if your in the right frame of mind at times.