Old 05-11-2017, 11:24 PM

Penny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to introduce the girlfriend to the fetish?
My boyfriend introduced me into it and to be honest I was real wierded out at first. But I love him so I tried it. The first few times I was a little uncomfortable but now it's me who suggests bringing them in while we're fucking and sending him dirty photos with them. If it turns you on it will soon turn her one
Old 06-11-2017, 01:01 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
It was the opposite for me...I introduced her to the fetish. When we first got together my most recent girlfriend, she wanted to know all my secrets as a gesture of trust...I divulged all my secrets to her except the obvious one...my being a looner. I teased her for for weeks about the one "great secret " that i just dont tell anyone...(despite the fact numerous friends of mine already knew of my being a lover of balloons) assuring her that it wasn't out of embarrassment but only because i found it to be fun that way. Over the weeks i showed her that i was a confident person who wouldn't change a thing about myself & she continued to egg me on exactly as i planned. Finally when i knew her enough i revealed that i love balloons & she thought it was the cutest thing ever. She CONSTANTLY bought me balloons of all types for use in love making. She got so into it that she became a looner herself.We made balloon rooms & had sex on big balloons & she used to fondle my nakid body with balloons as well as making out with a balloon sandwiched between us as i layed over top her in bed...it was a dream come true, though brief as it was... Every time she was out without me & saw balloons she would text me & say, " I just saw a bunch of Halloween balloons on display & I'm thinking of you!" She would send me dirty pics of her naked, grinding on balloons i gave her all the time whenever she was horny. It was quite painful when she out of the blue decided that she didn't wanna commit to me & broke it off rather abruptly. She then told me she was in love with someone else & made off with at least 40 of my Q-16s.
But what can one do but move on....
I'm happy for all my like minded balloon friends on here who have been here for me during this difficult time but I will heal just like i have before....i hope she is happy & I wish her the best & may she enjoy my balloons!
Old 06-11-2017, 01:04 AM

By the way...welcome to the forums, Penny
Old 06-11-2017, 10:14 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Aww poor guy. She's missing all the fun. You'll find someone. If it makes you feel any better, I'm still on the ever lasting search for Mr. Right myself. Hope he's out there and up for the weirdness that is to come when he finds out about this kink haha
Old 06-11-2017, 03:36 PM

Thank you, gayloon That was really sweet
Old 06-11-2017, 04:06 PM

I'll find my mrs. Right....shes out there
Old 06-11-2017, 08:45 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
I try to be sweet for my guys (even if they are straight) :P

Last edited by gayloonfcker; 06-11-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:37 PM

Tecumseh is on a distinguished road
wow, bubble, that's a really sad story! being able to share something like this and then seeing it walk away.

Myself I'm actually in the middle of trying to find the right way to talk to my gf about this. She knows about it, she respects it and she's also kind of curious. But I don't have a good way to talk to her about it. Only when I'm a little drunk I have the guts to say a little more about it

I am planning to involve her one of these days. Sometimes I leave a couple of 36 inch balloons laying in the bedroom, but she doesn't really know what to do with them, besides throwing them up in the air or bouncing them on my head when I'm still asleep. That's not how it works, but she's kind of trying, so I don't want to discourage her
Old 06-11-2017, 11:06 PM

Yeah, Tecumseh....it really stinks, sucks & blows....but it's just one of those things, y'know? Life's experiences can very much hurt sometimes...but one always comes away stronger in the end! I will meet someone else...& I'll balloon her up just the same as I've always done! It just wasn't ment to be, is all

As for your situation...continue to educate her on what you like & above all....be completely open & honest with her!