Old 15-09-2017, 12:32 PM

Claire123 is on a distinguished road
Default Have you ever witnessed a random blow to pop?
As I have posted on here before, I really like the idea of public b2ps.

I love watching strangers mess around with balloons, but have only once seen this. Was in a park and a group of young people had some balloons, and a guy was blowing it up bigger and bigger. I stopped and stared, wondering if he was going to... The others in the group were telling him to stop now. But he didn't and he carried on until this balloon burst in his face, his friends screamed and then started laughing.

Have you ever witnessed a blow to pop by a stranger? Or was there a situation where you just weren't sure if they were going to stop in time?
Old 15-09-2017, 05:01 PM

amac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Have you ever witnessed a random blow to pop?
Hi I've witnessed a few blow to pops over the years although none recently unfortunately

I seem to remember from your posts that you've done a few random blow to pop yourself

One occasion comes to mind a few years back in the local shopping mall there was a charity stall and a couple of people blowing up balloons to hand out I noticed of course as I went into the supermarket

When I came out a short while later I noticed that the balloons were getting blown up quite a bit bigger than they had been

I think we noticed these sort of things!

I noticed that the girl who was doing most of the blowing was getting them significantly bigger with nice long necks so I decided to stick around

All casual like!

After a couple of nicely over inflated 12-inch balloons the inevitable happened

There was a huge bang as she was putting a long neck on the balloon and it echoed around the shopping mall

I think it freaked her out a bit because she had to sit down for a bit and looked a bit shaken up by the experience anyway the blowing did resume mostly by the guy who was Manning the stall as well although the subsequent balloons are a lot smaller
Old 16-09-2017, 04:13 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I wonder why she was blowing them so big in the first place. Maybe she likes them as big as possible or maybe she was just careless. There's a shop near me that always has overinflated balloons. Must be the same person doing it because they are always huge.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:50 PM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
I've mentioned this once before. In middle school, one of the boys took out a marble balloon (probably a 12 inch) and started just blowing it up. I was in awe that he kept blowing it up and then BANG! like it was nothing. Later on in life, I still talk to the guy occasionally and he knows of my fetish. He's bi-curious but super secretive about it. He's cool about the balloon thing. I have yet to tell him I have that memory though (should I tell him?) We have yet to meet up though (in different states) but he said if we do we can have balloon popping sexual fun.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:50 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
I would definitely tell him , so if you do meet up with him the balloon experience might be more intense
Old 30-09-2017, 05:55 PM

amac is on a distinguished road
I was in the centre of London last weekend and there loads of clear 12 inch advertising balloons floating around the place with the store name on something like Melissa I think they're inflated with those clear plastic valves not tied

Unfortunately they weren't really very well inflated guess they're trying to save on the helium but there were lots of nice pretty girls holding them and they clearly been handing out loads of them

As I was on my way to the Theatre I was following a couple of ladies each had a balloon when one of them pull down there balloon and started inflating it through the plastic tube only wish I could have followed them further but I had to be somewhere to meet somebody

I can only wonder now what happened
Old 23-10-2017, 02:36 PM

Kiltieman is on a distinguished road
I was in a shop in town a couple of weeks back and was aware of a bit of giggling and talking going on at the back then I saw balloons being patted up to the ceiling. The girls were blowing up printed balloons with a product name on them and tying them off while another girl put them into a sort of storage rack. I was fascinated watching them blow the balloons up from another aisle when a lady stopped to ask me about my tartan. One of them was stretching a blue balloon in all directions and I overheard her say that she would show them how to blow a balloon up properly. I got a little nervous as I could see her blow and blow just the way I like to see ie her cheeks puffed out and her chest heaving as she blew, and I saw the balloon get bigger and bigger and the black print turning pale grey. The neck sprung out and she just kept blowing and the lady I was talking to was oblivious to what was happening. I saw the girl hold the big balloon away from herself and check the size then she put one final slow and long breath into it. I heard the usual squeeks and protests as she rubbed her hand over it and then she stretched the tiny bit of neck that was left well just the mouthpiece really and BANG! The lady I was chatting to nearly fainted and I jumped but it was such an adrenalin rush when the balloon burst. I t was a perfectly blownup balloon for me as it was as tight and big as it would get and it had that nice thump sound when she bopped it against her hand. I hung about for as long as I could and witnessed another accidental pop and a scream from the girl blowing it up.