Old 14-05-2017, 04:44 PM

Regular Guy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does it make you nervous when someone unties an inflated balloon?
Haven't seen that happen with air-filled balloons yet.
Only with helium-filled balloons in order to inhale the helium for pitching one's voice.

Never saw someone untie a balloon in order to further inflate it.

If I will ever watch this, I think I would be very excited, maybe or probably I would get nervous at some point
Old 28-05-2017, 05:30 AM

kosmos is on a distinguished road
I guess there's a first time for everything this happened only one time, and it's the only time i've seen it. Where i work at we used to inflate balloons qualatex 11" (now we use cheap crap rarely cause of latex allergies) we were having a grand re-opening and we put all the balloons in one box and as kids and people came in they were given it (of course i would have tied it tight) the balloons had an easy to inflate and (reusable) one way nozzle (some were tied also idk why), by the end of my shift night time some girls came in and took some of the oxidizing ones, one carefully untied one and started sucking the helium out, while another one did the same but after sucking the helium out she wanted to see "how big can it get" she really got it with neck way past 13" and kept blowing ,after 3 more breaths,eventually it popped into shreds but it wasn't a explosion, just a large muffled pop.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:44 PM

Black_Bear is on a distinguished road
When I was much younger, 15 years ago or more, I remember being in a Pizza Hut where it was some other persons birthday. Pizza Hut have out balloons at that time. I think we're 9" though, as I don't recall them being big. But they had helium in them, and weren't sealed. The kids were older, and I was phobic at the time. They undid them all and inhaled the helium, and blew some back up to hit eachother with them. None were at risk to pop though. They were leaving at the time anyways, so it didn't really matter. But when we walked out of the restaurant I recall seeing balloon pieces everywhere near the door. I didn't see any pop, but I imagine they popped them all.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:06 AM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
I do not remember what ever happened to me. but I would be nervous and I do not consider myself a non-poper.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:50 PM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
When I was younger it would really scare me because I had a fear of balloons I don't anymore though I Haven't seen anybody touch a balloon though recently it's a shame
Old 17-11-2017, 12:48 AM

loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Honestly I get nervous whenever I'm around balloons and other people, especially overinflated balloons. I usually try to avoid any situation which involves people and balloons. Not that it gets me hard or anything but I hate to see a perfectly good balloon be brutally destroyed. It always makes me sad when that happens. But yeah, if there's a person and they untie a balloon's neck I'll try to get the hell out of there.