Old 24-08-2017, 05:35 AM

JR Looner is on a distinguished road
Smile Full 24 hours of Balloon Fun Room Scenario
Just curious, but here is the situation.

You get 24 hours with one celebrity/famous person/person that you dream of meeting (The person does not have to be famous). (This person will not judge you, while in this room they will only enjoy your company and whatever goes on in the room.) You and that person are the only ones in this room that is only to be used for balloon/inflatable fun. There is an air compressor, a full helium tank, and an electric pump in the room. Pick one costume or set of clothing for you to wear and one costume or set of clothing for the other person. And, anything goes. What happens in this room, stays in this room.

There is the setting, now...Who do you pick to be in this 24 hours of fun room with? What 5 different types of balloons (or 5 inflatables) do you bring? What costume do you wear and what costume does the other person wear? Last question... Why did you pick the person to be in the room with you?

Though this would be a spur of the moment, kind of fun topic to toss up to all who are on this forum. You can answer or just read through the answers.

As always, Happy Looning!

JR
Old 25-08-2017, 05:44 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Full 24 hours of Balloon Fun Room Scenario
I think I'd pick a looner or at least someone that has experience with the fetish. Alena (a balloon model that made videos a while ago) is one of my favourites. As for clothing I don't mind, something casual. Although something loose could be good for inflatating inside. I'd pick Q11, bb14, Q16, Q24 and GL1200 for the balloons and medium to large sized beach balls, and some inflatable dolphins, arm bands and maybe an air bed to ride everything on. I'd want to try anything and everything. Including blow to pop in each other's clothes, riding the inflatables while having a blow to pop races, sitting on the beachballs while they're on the compressor and popping the balloons in every way possible.
Old 26-08-2017, 04:13 PM

sonarloon is on a distinguished road
Hi there,
You have inspired me to write a story based on this topic. If all goes well, you all will see it in a few days.
I've written a few stories, though I will have to ready them for posting at some point, lol.
Bye for now.
Old 26-08-2017, 06:39 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Many years ago my partner and I put 40 odd 48 inch beachballs in a hotel room which was quite fun crawling around, climbing over and squeezing through them. A few popped which was all part of the fun, but not as much as squeezing into a walk in shower room with ten of them and getting the water really hot