Old 30-03-2017, 08:10 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
Default The longest time you have had a blown up balloon
I like to have balloons around and I had a balloon which lasted about 6 moths inflated, it was a light blue 36" incher, it popped because I got a bit too excited when it squeaked loudly after a session and I was placing it on my wardrobe, I started to pinch it more and more until its demise. Poor balloon, it was really stretched and soft.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:12 PM

Big Balloons! is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The longest time you have had a blown up balloon
Usually I untie mine so they don't get overly stretched in time, though sometimes I've struggled and left some. I've had a 16 incher hidden away that's slowly deflated over what is probably a few months, I think that's my longest surviving inflated balloon.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:08 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Hmm, not sure about inflated. I've kept some larger ones (GLs and such) blown up for months at a time before, but I'm not sure exactly how long. Nowadays I usually just deflate them for later.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:47 PM

AuroraFox is on a distinguished road
Probably not more than a week or two. I never tie mine, always just twist the ends, so I always get the itch to add more and more air later on.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 AM

Heliumlooner is on a distinguished road
A month, however it was just a normal balloon nothing special, back when I was 14 it was one of those balloons on the plastic sticks you get from the mall I managed to convince my mom I wanted to take it home from sears had the logo on it, its great that nobody else touched that thing, I would take that thing into the washroom with me when nobody was looking and then when nobody was looking I would put it back under the kitchen table where everyone in the house knew it was how ever didnt care to get rid of it. That balloon stayed well inflated for a while it was still shiny but then my sister found it and ran it over with the vaccume cleaner for fun. I wish i knew what kind of balloon that was it really did put up a fight against the vaccume cleaner. The vaccume cleaner had to bite it three time before eating the balloon.