View Poll Results: Inflatables first in your life or balloons?
inflatables 3 50.00%
balloons 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2016, 01:18 PM

ninecy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?
I have only played with inflatables so far, so they're also the first thing for me to play with.

As a child I always had to vomit when near to balloons as I couldn't bear their (for me) absolutely disgusting smell. For that reason we've never had any balloons at home and as long as I still live with my parents, I cannot play with them really.

My first experiences with inflatables were when I was about 8 years old. I got up maybe at 4:30 am when everybody was sleeping and pulled a big inflatable animal out of my closet.
Before that, I've never inflated anything in my life at all. It was just such a great feeling to be able to do inflation at all (I just didn't have any possibility before as my parents always kept me away from anything inflatable due to my reactions to balloons). It was my luck that we always had at least some pool toys at home since then.

Since then I play with inflatables relatively seldomly. Only when there's a special occasion...

By now, I still haven't had any physical contact to a balloon (18 years old now). All looing I do is watching...
The only experience I had with expanding rubber "inflatables" was with latex gloves which I think are definitly not the same: You can't blow them up by taking them into your mouth, they can't get a neck and have quite a difficult topology.

But it also was such an amazing experience to get to now the feeling of making something expand by just your breath. The feeling of exercising force by your lungs just turns on soooo much. And with latex gloves I also got the smell problem under control.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:53 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
I'm never got into inflatibles. Only balloons.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:42 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Balloons for me. I've tried doing something with a beachball I have, but it doesn't really do much for me. I kind of want an orca though! Especially those giant 5m ones looks like a lot of fun.
Old 04-10-2016, 05:37 PM

Ryan556 is on a distinguished road
Post Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?
For me it was balloons then Inflatables. When I was a kid I was extremely scared of balloons, I didn't mind playing with them but I hated watching them getting inflated since they may pop during. Then when I was 13 I had came home from a party and taken some big balloons since they needed help cleaning up and didn't want to pop all of them and that night is when my love for balloons really started! Then around 15 I started playing with beach balls but I haven't touched an inflatable since then.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:13 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
balloons for me, not much interest in inflatables (no offence to anyone)
Old 21-01-2017, 03:41 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Balloons were first for me although I like the feel of inflatables there's nothing better than blowing up a big tight balloon and the feel of tight latex.
Old 31-03-2017, 10:48 AM

bigballcollector is on a distinguished road
The first inflatable toy I had was a 22" playball, balloons came later when I was able to enjoy parties, pooltoys are not common where I live and usually they are expensive to buy due to shipping and other issues, I have tried stuffed animals and I have like them, I want to get a 1 m lion.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:10 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
It was a mix for me. Started with balloons when i realized pressing them against my body felt good. Then i remember getting a beach ball from a local restaurant and realizing it felt just as good...and was bigger and stronger! I remember going a step further with beach balls by bouncing on them. It wasnt long before I realized those could pop too! I had my first orgasm around age 13 with a plastic innertube float and a hopper ball by straddling the float against myself while on top of the hopper ball. The two toys pressing against eachother made alot of squeaky vinyl noises and vibration and i could hold myself on them so my knees were not touching the ground and all that pressure was against that spot . I felt the pleasure build as i bounced on them, then release! That freaked my out at first but that freakout didnt last! I went back to beach balls and balloons to give me that kind pleasure. I even tried mylar balloons and those work very well for me! Lately I get in the moods for balloons or beachballs. I like both! Other inflatables or tiny/grossly huge balloons do little to nothing. I enjoy 12-16 inch balloons and 20-24 inch beach balls the best. The float and hopper ball that started it all...are long gone