Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Water balloons

Have you ever tried anything with water balloons? I've played with them in a bathtub before, and that was really fun.
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: Water balloons

That's actually how I more or less got started with my fetish. Used to fill just regular party store 12" ones and rub them against me (sorry tmi) and break them to unleash the torrent in the tub until one day I filled one up and it had an air pocket so when I went to break it there was a pop with it as well. Loved that so much I just gradually added more air each time to get bigger pops with the splash until I just switched over to popping them without water. Completely forgot about that though, I'm definitely gonna have to play in the tub soon though for the nostalgia of it all, hope to rediscover the fun of it haha

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Loonatic
      That's actually how I more or less got started with my fetish. Used to fill just regular party store 12" ones and rub them against me (sorry tmi) and break them to unleash the torrent in the tub until one day I filled one up and it had an air pocket so when I went to break it there was a pop with it as well. Loved that so much I just gradually added more air each time to get bigger pops with the splash until I just switched over to popping them without water. Completely forgot about that though, I'm definitely gonna have to play in the tub soon though for the nostalgia of it all, hope to rediscover the fun of it haha
      Is there such a thing as TMI on a site specifically about balloon fetishes?
      I wonder what compelled you to try doing that in the first place.

Comment

• marja

I played with them as a kid (throwing them to others), but now I am not interested in them anymore.

Comment

• blnppr
          • Jan 2016

I enjoy taking a lot of them and blowing them up with air. Then pile them up and grind on them. Lots of rapid fire pops

Comment

• Regular Guy
            • Aug 2015

I had several experiences.

I used to fill regular balloons (not water balloons) with water when I was lying in bathtub.
            The water I filled the balloons with was always warmer than the water in the bathtub. I put those balloons on my stomach or chest and it felt awesome.

Several years ago there was a time I really was into water balloons filled with air because with their help I "learned" popping.
            I was very phobic and couldn't really pop balloons. But somehow I noticed that trying to pop small balloons was somehow easier for me, it didn't scare me that much.
            So I always had some bags of water balloons at home. When I was alone, I blew them up tight and began to to pop them in several ways.
            I started with a needle or knife, then I jumped on them, after that I used my fingernails. Finally I tried to pop them by squeezing them with my hands but without using fingernails.
            After just a short time I was very successful and after I popped the first tight air-filled water balloons, I got very exited and nearly euphoric and popped 20-30 of the one after another. Not just once, whenever I started to pop the fist few ones, I couldn't hold myself back.

So a really big "THANK YOU!" to water balloons for helping me to be able to pop balloons.

Didn't have water balloons in the last 10 years, but I think I should get some and have some fun just like in these former times ;-)

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

I want to clarify that what I was really talking about was water filled regular balloons. Although if you have something about actual water balloons, that's cool too.

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

Regular water balloons have never interested me. I haven't had much experience with water filled balloons, other than trying to fill a few with water till they popped in an empty tub (which ended up with a mess because of the wave of water when it popped )

Comment

• lionlooner
                  • Apr 2016

On more than a few occasions,

Usually I'll just fill them up with water in my underwear until they pop. Or I'll squeeze pop them. I imagine this would be 10 times better in a pool.

The other time I was really dumb about it. I did it in the kitchen when no one was home, it popped, and I ruined the floor lol.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                    • Mar 2016

Another thing that's really fun is playing with air filled balloons in the bathtub or shower. Especially if you have a decent sized tub where you can float on the balloon.

Comment

• InflatableSeal
                      • Apr 2016

I've dabbled in water balloons occasionally, mostly when I was younger. I would fill a few up with waters, take them into the bathtub, and then... well, just enjoy them as much as possible. Like others, it was partially just a way to get myself more comfortable with the prospect of bursting them.

Comment

• Loonatic
                        Balloons + Feet
                        • Apr 2016

[QUOTE=Regular Guy;43540]
                        Several years ago there was a time I really was into water balloons filled with air because with their help I "learned" popping.
                        I was very phobic and couldn't really pop balloons. But somehow I noticed that trying to pop small balloons was somehow easier for me, it didn't scare me that much.

Yes, this exactly. I used to be so scared of the pops but still loved balloons when I was in control of them and knew that I was in charge of whether or not they popped. It was fun getting to enjoy balloons without fearing other people would pop them. I guess that's why I eventually used water balloons, I got to play more rough with them with no fear of a loud pop to keep me from enjoying myself!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                          • Mar 2016

Yeah, water balloons in water can stand up to a lot of abuse. Also, I love filling them up with warm water. It feels AMAZING.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎