Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theinflatableclown
    • Jul 2022

Re: How did you discover your fetish?

when i was young, i have a jellykins inflatable and the sonic the hedgehog bop bag, and i started humping it. when i humped the sonic bop bag, it started deflating.

i also saw cartoon clowns blowing up balloons and cartoon characters pumping up inflatables and how shiny and soft the inflatables are, even in real life, which got me aroused and found out that I have a fetish for inflatables and balloons.

i don't know why, but inflatables, cartoon balloons and foil balloons give me a boner sometimes.

i got more aroused when i saw inflation and balloon scenes from spongebob and watching inflatables and characters getting pumped up on youtube. so that's how i discovered that i have a fetish over them.

Comment

• ballhopser
      • May 2019

When I was a kid, i Always enjoyed sitting and bouncing on playballs. I enjoyed a nice feeling and i also thought i could pop a ball doing this. It never popped but I spend a Lot of time doing this, getting this nice feeling.
      When I was 12, I was in a summer camp and there also we're some exerciseballs. Some Boys and I played fucking the balls and i had a great feeling humping the ball. I got my second orgasm that day. Since then I have the need to Hump exerciseballs. And I enjoy playballs so. Found out how to Pop them.and enjoy the feeling popping them on purpose sometimes. I also Like to hump them.

Comment

So as a young kid one of my favorite activities was sitting and bouncing on balloons until they busted. I did this most days. My family didn't seem to pay it much attention until they realized I was turned on by this activity and would hump the balloons until orgasming. They stopped allowing me to have balloons. I however didn't understand what I had done wrong so instead of asking my family to buy them for me I would sneak and buy them with my own money and bust them when no one was home or fill them with water during my bath or shower. However I was still caught and scolded for not listening. Part of my punishment was all of my balloons were inflated and I had to watch them all be busted. The first time was with a pin. When that didn't work my aunt tried making me watch her bust them all by sitting on each one since this was my favorite way to pop them. She would instruct me to bring her each balloon and place it on a chair and watch as she happily bounced until they busted. She was quite vocal and smiled and made sure I could tell she was having fun the whole time saying things like ok watch now, this is what will happen to every balloon you buy because you aren't supposed to have them, because you refuse to listen and behave, go ahead keep wasting your money buying them, I dare you to, you won't get any enjoyment out of them. This is what will happen, I will be more than happy to pop them all just like this with my booty, it really is soooo much fun, get me another one, now watch, awwe another one gone, it's squealing, it's about to bust, awwe that's one less you have to be silly with, count the bounces it takes, ooo look at it stretch, bounce bounce bounce, pop, yes yes yes, I just love when they pop. All things she would say. After trying this a few different times and it not stopping me, eventually my family gave in and allowed me to bust balloons again but only in the living room of the house where I could be supervised. They didn't allow me to take them to my room or keep any inflated. I still snuck and had my private sessions with them when no one was home. Fast forward some years later when I moved to my stepmother's and she not only allowed me to have balloons and bust them but on multiple occasions joined me in busting them and cheered me on. We would squeeze pop, stomp on them, and sit pop them. We often had races to see who could pop them the fastest. She seemed to accept me and the fact I popped balloons quite frequently and not judge me or punish me. She also made it fun rather than scolding me. Then eventually came the internet and I discovered others online and better understood the whole balloon fetish and became far more private about the whole balloon thing.

Comment

• BouncyWiz
          • Aug 2022

One of my favourite toys when I was a kid was a space hopper that I bounced on everyday whenever I played outside. I always loved the sensation of sitting and bouncing on it, but I was too young to understand the feeling and why I loved it so much. Ever since I got the hopper, I'd feel a little excited whenever I see other people on tv or in pictures bouncing on space hoppers.

It wasn't until after I started puberty and when I watched the Friends episode TOW They All Turn Thirty, which had a scene where Phoebe bounced on a hippity hop and said "Girls, this thing is a Godsend if you know what I mean", when I realised that I feel aroused over the thought of bouncing while riding and I would even have dreams about it occasionally. This may also be why I prefer to be on top during sex with my boyfriend.

I didn't know that a fetish for inflatables were a thing throughout my adolescence and early adulthood, so I just shrugged it off as me being my quirky self. When I first learnt about inflatable fetishes online, I realised I wasn't alone.

Just a few weeks ago, I saw a gif of a v-tuber bouncing on an exercise ball while scrolling through Twitter and that somehow fully awakened my fetish. I recently couldn't stop watching youtube videos of adults bouncing on space hoppers, exercise balls, rody horses etc and thought "I have GOT to get myself one soon!". I never even owned any inflatables since the childhood space hopper (if only my parents didn't get rid of it during my tweens because they thought I outgrew it), but now I plan to buy a space hopper when my parents next go away (I still live with them and I'm too embarrassed to be seen with a hopper by them or anyone else except my bf who embraces my quirkiness) which I will play with whenever I'm home alone.
          Last edited by BouncyWiz; 17-08-2022, 11:24.

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

Mine was hidden in an Inflatable shamu (Intex orca 2,05m) ^^

Comment

• golopi
              • Nov 2022

i guess my first sorta awakening as a young kid was bouncy castles i think? As weird as it might sound, i was actually really scared and intimidated by them and never actually have bounced on any haha But somehow i always felt this weird fascination and tingling sensation when i ever saw one. And later it evolved to this same tingling/excited feeling when seeing an inflatable but i never really thought it as any sexual thing and kinda lumped it with some sorta ""trauma"" i had about bouncy castles when i was younger.

fast forward a few years when i was eighteen (yes that late) when i was browsing youtube one day and don't quite remember how i ended up finding some videos about deflating one of those Re:Zero Rem inflatable pillows. I found out quite soon that the deflating noises, the vinyl squeking noises and the squishiness of inflatables got my brush pole quite hard without even touching it. And then it sorta just naturally evolved into inflatable ride videos and i discovered my fetish proper.

To be frank, I've always felt quite embarrassed of this fetish (for the 4 years i consider having it) and due to the nature of the fetish, never really got any "gear" because until now i had been living under my parents. But now as i am finally on my own studying mechanical engineering at uni of applied sciences, i finally have a little apartment all for myself and have been considering getting something rideable semi seriously. Although i'm still a little self conscious and embarrassed in case some class mate or a friend happens to visit while i have a toy out and inflated and how i would explain that to them without making myself look like a weirdo (not like that i'm not but you get the point)

Funnily enough, discovering this forum this november has sorta helped me to come to terms with this kink and discovering that there are like minded people out there and its okay and normal. And as far as some other fetishes are considered, quite tame and fun! I've found this forum very welcoming and open and everyone just seems so civilized and have fun sharing their stories and twists and tricks! I was expecting something so much less behaved haha

So uhh yeah... Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk i guess!
              Last edited by golopi; 08-12-2022, 00:10. Reason: added some text

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍