• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cinos
    • Oct 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

hi there my names jake
    i used to be phobic of loons as a kid but the universe had other plans haha
    my fav brand is tuftex because how big and strong they can get literaly have to jump on them and they still might not pop
    fav colour is blue purple and red
    things i like to do to loons: hug, stomp,apply lots of preasure, lie on them my fav tbing to do would be riding them and see how far i can push the neck before boom
    im 19 so i study visual arts as i want to be a illurstator

looking to connect with others on here thanks for the add

Comment

• mustangnut
      • Jul 2017

looking for a place to talk about our "hobby", this place looks good

Comment

• undecidedguy
        • Nov 2018

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this forum for years as well as others and have finally gained the courage to join and speak about my beloved balloon fetish!

I am a semi popper although I don't really pop much, and due to my life circumstances up until recently, I haven't had much experience with anything other than 12 inch party balloons.

Favorite balloon: Gummiwerk 63 inch bunny. One day I will buy at least 10 and run many tests and have a lot of fun with them to write the ultimate guide regarding the big bunny.

Favorite things to do: hump/ride, over inflation without popping, over inflation WITH popping, hugging/ cuddling, and assorted balloon tests will begin when I get a chance so I can help expand everyone's knowledge of what certain balloons are capable of

Email: undecidedguy1@gmail.com feel free to email me, I look forward to meeting and talking with more looners!

That's about it from me for now, I'm off to go respond to more threads and get to know this community!

Comment

• Navarra
          • Nov 2018

Hi, I'm a Spaniard, who likes to see men smoking on top of inflatables.

Comment

• Bjorn
            Phobic non-popper
            • Oct 2018

I'm Bjorn. A non-popper with a phobia for popping. Maybe it's strange, but the balloons give me so much adrenaline.

I am also still looking for good balloons that can keep my weight (80 kg) when sitting on it and bouncing smoothly. It is a wonderful feeling, but I am always so scared to pop the balloon.

I like the shape of balloon when bouncing on it and the feeling of a balloon forming itself to my body. My favourite color is yellow. I get very excited of bouncing yellow balloons and like their smell.

At the moment I've got yellow Qualatex balloons (pastel, 16 inch), they are so great.

Comment

• blfun98
              • Nov 2018

Hello everyone,

I've got a thing for balloons since when my childhood phobia changed into an unexplainable attraction when I was 12.

I like the feeling of touch, the feeling of expanding, the smell, and long necks. Sadly I've never got to experience balloons bigger than the common 9-11 inch balloons.
              I hope to try some of them soon!

Comment

• Honeychan
                • Nov 2018

Hello everyone!

I’m Honeychan, and some here might remember me from other balloon forums in the past. For those who don’t, a quick hi and hello to you, as well!

Yes, I’m a woman, and have loved balloons and inflatables since I was a little girl. I tend to be a non-popper, but accidents do happen. I enjoy balloons at least 16 inches, to about 36. I’ve learned over the years that there is such a thing as TOO BIG!

I tend to pick pink, purple, or teal colors. I enjoy stuffing them under clothes, and sitting/riding on them, to release.

Glad to be here!

Comment

• MichoacanLooner
                  • Nov 2018

My story is like so many of the rest — childhood balloon phobia — turned sexual around puberty. I'm single and gay — yank retired from the software industry and living in Mexico.

Comment

• LoonerEclipse
                    • Sep 2018

Long time lurker here who created this account a few months ago. Finally going to start posting. 33 year old Semi - popper guy here. I've always liked balloons and like most here there was a phobia element of popping in my later children through teens. However mine was a pretty mild phobia and I only recall a few occasions where I made up excuses to leave a room if I knew popping was likely to occur. I can't quite pinpoint exactly when the fetish developed but I do know whenever I saw someone pop balloons (whether on video or in person) it excited me just as much as scared me. I think I didn't actually realize I had this fetish until I happened to find fetish videos online around 2004. It blew my mind (excuse the pun) that I discovered that it is actually a common thing that people are aroused by balloons. My favorite colors are black and crystal purple, red, green, and blue.

Besides balloons my other major passion is music. I collect records and go to a lot of shows. (Mostly underground metal but I'm also into punk, 80's goth, jazz, blues, and some electronic). I think I can credit all the loud shows I go to for desensitising my ears to balloon popping.

Looking forward to posting more.

Comment

• Edifis
                      • Nov 2018

G'day all, I'm well, Edifis for now... a long-time looner / inflatable fetishist from Sydney, Australia. I've been around the 'net for a while, or some decades... I remember when I first found the Balloon Buddies on fidonet from my phone-modem. Crikey I'm old. I'm also on/off the fetish sites a bit, depending on how accepting my partner is. She's a bit erratic... but I love her to bits when she blows up some balloons for me. And she likes the swans mentioned below...

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving our local inflatable fetish suppliers Sunnylife and their HUGE contributions to my inflatable collection.

Favourite balloons - any of the really large ones I've got from loonerworld.de
                      Favourite inflatables - SUNNYLIFE SWANS! oh lordy... and the classic grey Intex dolphin.

Anyway, thats me.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                        • Nov 2018

I can't believe that I have just found this forum. I've been in the Looner community for ages (currently on evil Facebook and rarely on fetlife). I'm a non popper who loves to blow up balloons---all types, but especially large ones. I was raised in Chicago, Illinois, USA, but now live in the Hudson Valley of New York State. I also enjoy talking "balloon tech" and discovering new balloon types.

My history is pretty much the same as everyone. Phobia, then discovery of the sexual connection, then experimentation, and finally acceptance of who I am. It has taken me a long time to get to the last part, but I am grateful for the online looner community for the therapy.

Comment

• MichaelLoona

Hi ! My name is Michael. I've been a balloon lover since well as long as I can remember. I'm pretty much a non popper as I understand that accidents do happen because I do love to push my balloons to the limit at times when inflating. Other times I just chicken out lol. I love all balloons, but my favorite size is between 16 inch and 24. My favorite balloon color is blue with pink in a close second. Helium inflated balloons are my favorite as I do own my own helium tank. I have met several other looners in person in the past mainly from attending balloon gatherings. I hope to make many new friends here as well. Thats pretty much it for me.
                          Thank you,
                          Michael

Comment

• Mutaloon
                            • Nov 2018

Hello Everyone! I would like to go by Mutaloon for now.

I am 27 years old and have been obsessed with balloons since I was little (i think around 7 or 8 years old). I always enjoy seeing how big they would get, but would often blow them up under my clothes. My prefer balloon sizes is 17" and 24". If there's anything that I like about this feitsh is how the balloons feel when they get bigger, and how firm and smooth they get as they get ever closer towards their limit. I suppose you could say that I am a popper. I would over inflate the balloons under my clothes and would try to pop them.

I also have quite the inflation fetish. Which means that I like to imagine or fantasize of blowing myself or others up like balloons. A very weird fetish, but it sort of bleeds into my looner side as well. It's another reason why I blow up balloons under my clothes.

Comment

• Bubbleboy
                              • Nov 2018

Hi folks. I'm a 30something balloon fetishist. I also am into latex, SM, breathplay, and have a fetish for women who smoke (I'm a nonsmoker). I guess I'm an all around kinky guy. As far as balloons go I'm into watching women sit, bounce, hump, ride or grind on big 20"+ balloons. Also into climb in balloons and balloons for bondage and breathplay. Love clears and crystals the most. I'm confident and comfortable with my fetish and I'm just looking for some kinky fuckers to hang out with here.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2018

Hi,

My name's BalloonBoyUK. I'm in my 40's, single, male (obviously), and I live in the United Kingdom (which also kind of goes without saying).

I've been a balloon-fetishist since about the age of 8. I have no idea what got me into balloons. I do remember trying to give-up balloons at the age of about 12 or 13, by discarding all of the few balloons I had, but that only lasted a day or so. The lure of inflated latex was just too much. Since then, I've learned to embrace the fetish.

I'm a strict non-popper. I can't stand seeing balloons being needlessly popped or destroyed, as it breaks my heart. :-( I also hate seeing people do helium B2P's/helium P2P's, which - again - I feel is just a complete waste of helium and the balloons. I know everyone has their own things, but I'm simply being honest here. My motto, is "A balloon is for life, not just for Christmas... Birthdays... Weddings... or Anniversaries." LOL

I'm very lucky, in that I live on my own, and thus I now have my own helium tank! :-) It's expensive to have this in the United Kingdom, but it's worth it. I have a 30-Litre tank, which lasts me about 10 months, but knowing that whenever I want helium balloons, that there is always helium available to me, is a godsend.

My favourite balloons, are Qualatex 36"/3-footers! I often have half-a-dozen, all treated with Hi-Float, and filled with helium, in my bedroom, tied with long red ribbons, so they are always there - looking amazing! They're the first thing I see in the morning, and the last thing I see at night before I go to sleep, and it's nice having them. In many ways, they are like a comforter.

I'm also a very private person, so I won't be revealing too much about my real-self - for obvious reasons. So, I'd be very greatful if people DON'T ask me too many personal questions, as I won't generally answer them. I've experienced a lot of online hassles - including being stalked online for nearly four whole years - and so I've had to curtail what goes online, to protect myself from any further abuse/misuse of that info. I also WON'T tend to add many friends to my membership here. I hope that doesn't upset anyone. Like I say, I have my reasons, and I would very graciously ask that you respect them.

One final thing: I have Asperger's, and suffer from Depression too. So, balloons are not just a fetish thing for me. They are also something I use to cope with the stresses of daily life. When things get too much, I often use balloons as therapy, to relax and de-stress myself. They don't always work, but they do help a lot.

Okay, well that's enough from me for now. Sorry this message is so long. Thanks for letting me join the group. Once I have full access to things, I will start to be more active, including posting pictures, links to videos, and the like, for others to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎