So folks, what do you usually get up to with your inflatables?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

So folks, what do you usually get up to with your inflatables?

We'll as it's kinda quiet around here I was wondering people reading this thread usually get upto when they get to play, use or even abuse their favorite inflatables?

It seems alot of folk like riding their inflates, but what brings the most enjoyment?

For an example, I'm very much into all the sounds an inflatable makes when being used. All those creaks, squeaks ect I've always found to be a great turn on, proberbly more than actually riding the item itself. I love to immerse myself in this and enjoy making as much noise from out of my chosen inflatable as I can, from riding, stuffing or even just plain old squeezing all the air from out of one.

How about anyone else?
  • daftp
    • May 2012

Re: So folks, what do you usually get up to with your inflatables?

Balloons and inflatables alike please all of my senses, except taste.

The glossy surface is the first thing that turns me on. The brighter the room is, the shinier and the better the inflatable looks.

Then there are the squeaks. They just get my heart pounding. I also like the way the gloss deforms when you press or squeeze it.

I also love the strong smell of new inflatables. I don't like similar odors coming from other things, though, like adhesives. I guess it's an acquired taste.

And lastly but not leastly the texture and feel of PVC. It took me a while to realize that opaque and transparent vinyls have quite different properties, the former feeling usually smoother. I hate inflatables that are thick or have matte finish, but otherwise I'm ok with any kind.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Hiya daftp, many thanks for stopping by,

I too prefer glossy bright solid colours over matte anyday. I adore a softly inflated inflatable because of all those soft ripples along the seams- but have found matte vinyl is well, more squeaky than gloss alot of the time.

I'm a very tactile person and love the touch, feel, clingyness and the sound too. I think thats my primeval motive behind my thing for both inflatables, pvc and loons- how exactly I got hooked on this lot at an early age though I'm not too sure, but they always grabbed my attention during my early childhood and I've never looked back really.

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Has to be glossy, sometimes I sleep with them
        Vicci x

Comment

• lolasfetish
          • Jun 2012

Hi,

What I do with them? I blow them up and play with them...

And I can do more if you want....

Love,

Lola

Comment

• BeachBall
            • Apr 2012

For me, it's definately blowing up inflatables by mouth or watching people blow them up that turns me on. I enjoy every breath, watching the inflatable gradually fill with air, and the sound of it rushing in.
            BeachBall

Comment

• rubberrafter
              • Jul 2012

I love seeing things inflate and deflate.

I like to take a couple of inflatable boats to a pond, inflate them as much as I dare, then float around and let the air out slowly, enjoying the boat as it goes soft and gets all wrinkled.

Comment

• BeachBall
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by rubberrafter
                I love seeing things inflate and deflate.

I like to take a couple of inflatable boats to a pond, inflate them as much as I dare, then float around and let the air out slowly, enjoying the boat as it goes soft and gets all wrinkled.
                Do you inflate your boats by mouth or by pump?
                BeachBall

Comment

• mslooner51
                  • Aug 2012

For me, the turn on is for a lovely lady to blow up a beach ball or raft for me to lay on for the night. I will do anything to make this happen, and it usually does.

Comment

• Tiputip
                    • Aug 2012

The only inflatables I have at the moment are some blow up guitars and a Saxophone. I use them to add a little fun when covering some events. Did sneak them into a balloon shoot recently though
                    looner lovelies enjoying their balloon fetish

Comment

• assooo
                      • Nov 2012

i love to be naked with them i lover to sit naked on tjhem now im sitting on a blue dolphin my naked feets touch my shark and in front of my **** is a love doll

Comment

• xpop42
                        • Dec 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm very much an abuser of inflatables, I absolutely love feeling an overinflated boat or whale or big swim tube go from overinflated to hissing its way to the ground underneath me after it's been popped with some sort of hand-held instrument of destruction.

And if I may, I'll add a big +1 to Craggy's mention of being a very tactile person. The feel of the vinyl and the springiness of the air pressure inside, the teasing with the sharp object, the sound of the deflation, the...well, I think you understand

Comment

• JaneRider
                          • Apr 2013

I do a little bit of everything with my inflatables. I have 23 Beach Balls, a whale, a swan, a frog, waist ring, and a raft. I also love my balloons Feel free to message me or friend me on Facebook . I am always doing something because I am a nympho

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

• Banzure
                            Inflater of Dolls
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by JaneRider
                            I do a little bit of everything with my inflatables. I have 23 Beach Balls, a whale, a swan, a frog, waist ring, and a raft. I also love my balloons Feel free to message me or friend me on Facebook . I am always doing something because I am a nympho

www.facebook.com/thebeachballrider
                            That's quite the collection! Though I'm mostly into larger inflatables, huge animal pooltoys and such. Would very much like to friend you, but I would need an alternative profile to do so Would like to have a chat some day though, via Skype or somesuch.
                            Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• scarlett francis
                              • Jun 2013

Hi guys

I love inflatables because I love to control them and dominate them - I love the feeling of blowing them up, riding them, popping them in lots of different ways, standing on them, anything really!

I have a youtube page if you want to watch me and let me know what things you like and if you'd like to see me doing anything with inflatables!

this is the link to my page: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPkmjm4RKr4FQV2ZPk0AXQ

let me know what you think xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍