Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Anyone else into this?

I really like the idea of blowing up balloons in you clothes (shirt, pants, jeans, etc) until they get really tight, and then if you're brave enough, keep going until it pops.
    I can't to it at the moment but would really like to.
    So far I've only managed to successfully do it with plastic bags and inflatables (only got the inflatables really tight, couldn't b2p) but I imagine it would be so much better with balloons.

How many of you have done it and how'd it go?
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Anyone else into this?

That sounds wonderful!

I'm sure it would feel amazing in a bra.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Been into this with inflatables since........... well since time began would be an exaggeration, but you get were I'm coming from hopefully

Comment

• lionlooner
        • Apr 2016

I do it all the time with 16" ish balloons. Sometimes I overinflate them, and sometimes I pop them other ways. The worst part is how loud it is, but otherwise really hot. :P

Comment

• JamesPopper
          • Nov 2016

Ive done this with a shirt several sizes bigger than me (im skinny so I can get shirts a hell of alot bigger than me :P) I do it with 24 inch balloons and it feels amazing the tight latex goes up against you pushing up and it slowly expands closer to your dick teasing you its amazing

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

I never tried it but it sounds amazing ,the thought of a balloon getting bigger in my shorts sounds exciting with the anticipation of a pop.
            The bigger the better

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Blowitbig
              I never tried it but it sounds amazing ,the thought of a balloon getting bigger in my shorts sounds exciting with the anticipation of a pop.
              Give it a go. You may want a tube or something so you don't have to bend over. I have a valve on the end of some plastic tubing. Otherwise you can just tape or glue it on.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• perchedontheloon
                • Dec 2014

Yes! Except for me, inflating balloons under my clothes ties in with my inflation fetish and makes me look like I AM the balloon which turns me on immensely. One thing I have found lately is if I get a pair of tight compression shorts and two 17" TT, I'll fill them up with very warm water and place them in my shorts. I get them about the size between a grapefruit and a cantaloupe. Feels amazing.

Comment

• lionlooner
                  • Apr 2016

Originally posted by perchedontheloon
                  Yes! Except for me, inflating balloons under my clothes ties in with my inflation fetish and makes me look like I AM the balloon which turns me on immensely. One thing I have found lately is if I get a pair of tight compression shorts and two 17" TT, I'll fill them up with very warm water and place them in my shorts. I get them about the size between a grapefruit and a cantaloupe. Feels amazing.
                  Sounds amazing too, haha.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                    • Nov 2016

I used to do this with 36 inch balloons in skins and really big t-shirts, it felt great having the latex expanding against your dick.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

love blowing up 24inch balloons in a big t-shirt, love the pressure as i blow more and more. i try to push the neck back so the base gets tighter feels great downstairs if you know what i mean would love a women to do it for me so the suspense and be a turn on since it would be in her hands how close she brings it to the edge

Comment

• LauraLatexandLace
                        • Dec 2016

My first introduction to balloons at a best friend's birthday party started this way. She and I held them up under our shirts to pretend we were pregnant. More balloons meant we were having twins and soon I was stuffed and very tight. We spent time rolling against her sofa on our inflated tummies and I guess it just lit a fire inside. The rest is history.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                          The Balloon Stuffer
                          • Apr 2013

I have been doing this pretty much my whole life and in my opinion its the best thing there is. There is nothing like stuffing yourself with balloons tight against your skin and cock or inflating giant balloons in suits and clothes to the point they nearly explode and quickly tie them off.

Squeezing yourself in between balloons until you nearly cant move anymore really turns me on, however this is very tricky to do solo and there for i am warning you if you experimenting with this that if you push it too far you are nearly unable to move and want an object close to pop balloons as i find this is nearly impossible to do with your hands with these strong giant balloons.

I like to sleep with balloons stuffed in clothes, suits or large pyjama's, so they are all over my body and i usually wake up with a cum filled pants all over the balloons.

Experiment ! Happy looning

Comment

• BigBreathless
                            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by CuteBalloon84
                            Squeezing yourself in between balloons until you nearly cant move anymore really turns me on, however this is very tricky to do solo and there for i am warning you if you experimenting with this that if you push it too far you are nearly unable to move and want an object close to pop balloons as i find this is nearly impossible to do with your hands with these strong giant balloons.
                            I´m a huge fan of this, too! I put 72" in a blanketcover and blow it up with me under it, getting pressed all over. So amazing when you cum handsfree.

I always wanted to try getting squished by 2 or more balloons, but haven´t really found a way that works for me. I tried underinflating a 72" and laying on it and have another 72" inflate over me so I get pressed between them. This is fun, but difficult to balance and hard to control when you are playing solo.

How do you do it?

Comment

• AnotherLooner
                              • May 2017

Originally posted by BigBreathless
                              I always wanted to try getting squished by 2 or more balloons, but haven´t really found a way that works for me. I tried underinflating a 72" and laying on it and have another 72" inflate over me so I get pressed between them. This is fun, but difficult to balance and hard to control when you are playing solo.

How do you do it?
                              1. Get a pump with 2 inflators instead of one (like this one)
                              2. Tie the two 72" to the little inflators.
                              3. Get into the blanket cover
                              4. Turn on the pump
                              5. ???
                              6. Profit

I don't think it'd be really possible with inflating the two yourself, unless you take turns inflating the one then the other and repeat, but that would take a looong time.
                              Cheers,
                              Rick

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡