Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

Many years ago, we were able to get the larger shinier garbage bags at our local grocery store. I remember as a kid, watching telly in the bedroom by myself during the evening, and blowing up a large bin liner (140 litre) rock hard, and letting it sit between my legs, it got me pretty hot.

With environment regulations, many bin liner companies have stopped using the shinier polyethylene, and now use a matt paperish kind of plastic. It's harder to inflate, and often the seams at the bottom will blow out, however recently I discovered all was not lost.

Came back from a friends place one afternoon, and saw the caretaker of our unit complex lining the council bins at the front with these "Massive" garbage bags. They were not completely shiny, however with a semi-gloss, I plucked up the courage, made up some BS question, and asked him that, "Oh I'm about to do some renovations to my unit, and need specially large bags... where could I buy these from?". He gave me the packaging of the bags, that still had a few loose liners inside, as he told me that I can buy them from a cleaning company in Western Sydney.

Anyway, got inside my unit, and immediately inflated one of the unused liners, and wow, felt those endorphins pushing hard. Inflating it pretty firm, I was actually quite surprised to see the bag hold up, and the seam NOT blowing out at all.

Anyway, I immediately went that afternoon to that cleaning business, and bought a crate of a hundred.

Not all the time, but most probably once a week to once a fortnight, I'll blow one of these up and have a good play around with it.

For anyones interest, I have laid on these bags briefly a few times, and they seem to take my body weight well; considering I'm a pretty tall person weighing in around 100kg.

Not sure about anybody else, but they also have a pretty strong antiseptic smell too, which also pushes my arousal.

So yeah, curious to find out if anyone else gets turned on buy inflating bin liners. Would anyone know if they are still the mirror smooth shiny bags still around? Anyone else on here work for a cleaning company that would have an idea of what bag types and colours are available in America for example?
  • Riftwing
    • Jun 2017

Re: Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

I'll be honest, plastic bags and such do nothing for me in general, although when I was about 13 I did attempt to make clothing out of some of them!

I love shiny PVC clothing and I had no way of getting anything like that at the time, so one day after school I got home and tried to make a bodysuit and a pair of trousers out of a couple of the shiny bin liners my parents had.

It didn't really work all that well, but it somewhat satisfied my curiosity about what wearing PVC clothing must feel like, at least until I could buy some of my own in later years.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

I love blowing them till they pop. Especially when they stretch a lot before popping. I have a few large shinny ones and also some huge clear bags. You even tried a b2p inside a sleeping bag? They get so tight they feel like balloons.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• JamesPopper
        • Nov 2016

Yes I have fond memories of doing it when I didnt have loons when I was a teen

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Good to know I'm not the only one, never see much talk of bin liner inflation at all.

When visiting a cafe in Eastern Sydney a few years ago, I got my hands on some thicker, yet still shiny bags from the rest room. Luckily the cleaner had left the packet with some bags still inside the bottom recess of a cabinet off the side wall, so I was able to find the brand and type. I'm going to another cleaning business tomorrow to pick a crate up. For anyone interested, here's the type I'm wanting to get.

Over the past 145 years, Blackwoods has grown from being a small marine supply business on the banks of Sydney Harbour, to where we are today, Australia’s largest provider of industrial and safety supplies.

It's winter here now in Sydney, my urge for PVC inflatables is completely absent, however I'm getting the kick to inflate some bags.

These particular liners are thick, stretchy, with a perfect mirror shine, so they'll suffice for what I'm about to do. They are a medium size of 75 litre. With the cooler weather, I'm about to wear a particular pair of tracksuit pants with a sharp clip at the top. With one of these bags firmly inflated, just have the desire to gently press the centre portion of the bag into the clip, watching the plastic thin out; just getting really aroused from the reality of the nice gummy plastic facing its fate.

The 240 litre bags previously noted above are made by Profresh, and are available from a place called AC cleaners in Kingsgrove.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
            • Aug 2013

Yep, bags used to do the job for me too back in the day, and still do when I'm in the mood for them. Sometimes I get some nice, clear and glossy big bags with my work uniform renewals.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
              • May 2017

Originally posted by Steve_inflator
              Sometimes I get some nice, clear and glossy big bags with my work uniform renewals.

Any chance you would know the brand and type, wouldn't mind looking into buying some and trying them out myself.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                Any chance you would know the brand and type, wouldn't mind looking into buying some and trying them out myself.
                DNC High vis shirts. Bisley workwear trousers.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                  • May 2017

Yep, thanks, just found out they use bags from universal packaging who also supply the local dry cleaners.

Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 11-10-2017, 23:38.

Comment

• poppinbags
                    • Nov 2017

Here's another fan of large plastic bags.
                    The more they stretch, the more fun they are in my opinion!

Comment

• bagpopper
                      semipopper, balloons&bags
                      • Aug 2016

I also like plastic bags, however, my favourites are not the big garbage bags, but rather those small sandwich bags. They get so tight and bulge to nearly double their size before popping.

Comment

• wildheart
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bagpopper
                        I also like plastic bags, however, my favourites are not the big garbage bags, but rather those small sandwich bags. They get so tight and bulge to nearly double their size before popping.

I like the ones in between. The large clear thin ones are best, they get really tight and stretch loads. Not always easy to get though.

Comment

• poppinbags
                          • Nov 2017

Hey Wildheart, that clip you put on your youtube chanel were you btp a clear plastic bag is really good!
                          Great bag you had there. Where did you got it from?

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                            • Nov 2016

That was one of the first things I went for when I was a teenager. At that point, pretty much anything inflatable would do. Balloons, garbage bags, sandwich bags, pretty much any inflatable toy.

Funnily enough, I stumbled across the willaboo online and for a couple bucks figured it was worth a shot. It's very sandwich-bag-y, which doesn't do it for me so much anymore, but if that's you're thing, it might be worth checking out.

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by poppinbags
                              Hey Wildheart, that clip you put on your youtube chanel were you btp a clear plastic bag is really good!
                              Great bag you had there. Where did you got it from?
                              Some packaging for something I think. Got really tight and bulged a lot which was good. Hard to find good ones like that.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍