Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Balloon time with your partner?

I'm very curious how other couples (one with balloon popping fetish and one without) have "balloon time" with each other. I know communication is key in any relationship but there is a "different" dynamic when one enjoys popping balloons and the other doesn't "have the same fetish". I'm sure people with other kinks/fetishes have similar situations.

For me, I've been in two serious and committed relationships (one I'm still in) of which neither had/has a balloon fetish. At times, both participate. Except for a couple "balloon times" initiated by my ex-wife, I always have to ask if it's okay to have balloon time. Then, I feel a bit guilty because the balloons are for me and they are just participating because I asked. And yes, I give attention to my partner during "balloon sessions".

I am curious what other people have experienced or experience in their relationship? What works for your needs and your partners needs/feelings?

Being a heterosexual male, I'm very curious what the opposite relationship dynamics are? (heterosexual female with a balloon fetish in a relationship with a non-balloon fetish male), vise-verse, really all relationships.
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: Balloon time with your partner?

Originally posted by LoudPop
    Then, I feel a bit guilty because the balloons are for me and they are just participating because I asked. And yes, I give attention to my partner during "balloon sessions".
    It's the same for me...

Originally posted by LoudPop
    I'm very curious what the opposite relationship dynamics are? (heterosexual female with a balloon fetish in a relationship with a non-balloon fetish male), vise-verse, really all relationships.
    There has been a nice lady around who could talk about that situation. My opinion is that that is the easier case.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎