• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onemoreblow
    Master Over Inflator
    • Sep 2013

Oops

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Last edited by onemoreblow; 29-09-2022, 02:54.
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Oops

I was blowing up an Intex Puppy Ride On (2009) with a compressor. I wanted it nice and tight and was really excited cuz it was my first inflatable (I'm a non popper). It was getting bigger and I was so excited I wasn't paying close enough attention; I pushed down on it while air was still going into it and *Bang* the seam under the neck burst open.

I still have the dog and it kinda hold air. I really want a new one though

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

No, it didn't include loons. Now I have an Intex black Orca, a Swimline Giant Duck, a Swimline Giant Turtle, a 48" beach ball, and an inflatable shark.

Comment

• LMC,romanov79
        • Jun 2016

I was at my new bf house and feeling kinda naughty.
        I had been to shop earlier, and bought loads of balloons.
        I should add he's been into this, longer than I have. He said its OK, if I want to play around him. Both not totally keen on popping.
        I started blowing up teardrop shapes, about 6. Batted them about the front room, and At my bf, big grins from the both of us. Then he asked if ive blown up a long 1. I hadn't, feeling brave, I took a blue 1 out the packet and blew it up in 3 breaths, tied it. I was topless at the time.
        I clutched it to my chest, as I thought gently. Then pop! I didn't mean to, oops!
        My bf groaned, still have to find out if it was a good or bad one.
        I enjoyed the sensation, didn't feel any stinging. But I did get the giggles.
        Got called a naughty girl too! Which I did feel, in a good way.
        I cant wait to be naughty again.

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
          I should add he's been into this, longer than I have. He said its OK, if I want to play around him. Both not totally keen on popping.
          I started blowing up teardrop shapes, about 6. Batted them about the front room, and At my bf, big grins from the both of us. Then he asked if ive blown up a long 1. I hadn't, feeling brave, I took a blue 1 out the packet and blew it up in 3 breaths, tied it. I was topless at the time.
          I clutched it to my chest, as I thought gently. Then pop! I didn't mean to, oops!
          Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm sure that he doesn't mind as much if you're the one doing the popping

Comment

• Fre
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by LMC,romanov79
            Hello^^
            do you have any other experiences?

Comment

• someloonerguy
              • Aug 2016

Being a nonpopper most of mine are accidental. Usually while trying to neck a balloon or it's one that's got some fatal weak spots in it. My saddest accidental pop was a GL700 that I had just gotten that day. It didn't even make it to halfway before it burst. I've also had a 36 Unique burst before reaching its rated size, which stinks because it was such a nice blue one.

Comment

• Carlos
                • Nov 2016

First time posting on the forum:

Two months ago, I had told my girlfriend of a year about by balloon fetish. She was more curious than anything, but welcomed balloons into the bedroom. We date long distance, so I arrived at her apartment two nights ago with two clear GL500s, one previously inflated, and one brand new.

We stripped down as I reassured her the balloons were incredibly strong and could easily hold our collective weight. I hooked the brand new GL up to her air mattress pump, and started to inflate.

The balloon inflated fast —*too fast —*and after five short seconds... BAM!

It had simply torn in half from the quick inflation, and the explosion whipped her leg. I thought all was lost, but I promised the pre-inflated balloon would be OK if I inflated it by mouth.

She obliged, and I had amazing sex for the first time on top of a balloon. Moral of the story: Always bring a backup.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                  • Oct 2016

It's just randomly happend with me.

One time I had a purplr disney princess balloon on my back and just bam.

Another time it was probably from the heater.

One time it was probably just being rubbed against something rough.

Sometimes I just come home from work and wonder what happend.

Point is, it happens often enough with me, just a random pop for no reason.

Comment

• BigBreathless
                    • Jun 2017

I bought a 55" cattex clear heart and i blew it up while sitting on it. It just popped suddenly and violently because I didnt work the round parts of it enough. the pressure in the main body got too much and it exploded 10€ down the drain

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,man, that totally blows, BigBreathless...(pun not intended ) The same thing happened to me a few years ago the first time i purchased some Cattex 55" hearts. I just pulled one out & attached it to my electric balloon pump & started inflating. It blew up to maybe about two thirds its rated size & it was more round than heart shaped. The humps of the heart refused to inflate
                      Next thing i knew... KABLAMO! My Russel terrier in the next room started barking like crazy! It was like a freakin shotgun blast!
                      The trick is to partially inflated the balloon, clip it shut & work the humps by squishing & forcing the air into them without stretching the center part between the humps. Its a little tricky but by doing that the balloon should blow up more consistently

Comment

• craggy2012
                        • Jan 2012

I was blowing a 36inch round up on an electric inflator, turned my back for a couple of seconds when ‘Boom’- and I mean ‘Boom’ The loon was no more.....

Ears ringing with tinnitus, the next door neighbour shouting over the fence near to our kitchen if was alright (which is a very rare occurrence) I spent the rest of the morning going round with the hoover picking up the thousands of rice grain sized shards of rubber off the carpet the loon had turned itself into!

Thing was when I last observed it, to me, it was nowhere near it’s rated size, was still a dark, deep red colour. But as I say, I just turned my back n it has gone!

Comment

• loonerdude44
                          Inflatable Enthusiast
                          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Jkloon
                          I was blowing up an Intex Puppy Ride On (2009) with a compressor. I wanted it nice and tight and was really excited cuz it was my first inflatable (I'm a non popper). It was getting bigger and I was so excited I wasn't paying close enough attention; I pushed down on it while air was still going into it and *Bang* the seam under the neck burst open.

I still have the dog and it kinda hold air. I really want a new one though
                          Jkloon, this is why I'm always careful not to overinflate my inflatables, balloons too. I like 'em somewhat tight but not too tight.
                          Last edited by loonerdude44; 12-01-2018, 06:09.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                            Inflatable Enthusiast
                            • Oct 2017

I've had some animal shaped balloons pop on me. A lot. That's why I don't trust them anymore. Most of them are either too difficult to inflate properly, have MASSIVE weak spots or just pop prematurely before you'd even expect a balloon to pop. I wish I could get some good ones.

Comment

• BYGavia
                              • Dec 2017

Had an 'oops' moment late last night when I was rolling around on my stomach on a couple of large Q36s on maybe their third inflation. I felt my feet slipping off the soft smiley face print behind me and failed to correct myself. As I slipped off to one side, my legs must have pressed down on one side too hard and caused the rear balloon to rupture. It would have been funnier if I weren't afraid of waking up anybody in the house.
                              Last edited by BYGavia; 16-01-2018, 18:10.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎