Used balloons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

Used balloons

As we all know when we enjoy balloons they can get. Little stained by bodily fluids which some see as unhygienic. I see them as kinda a reminder of great orgasms. Nothing I love more than to see a balloon with my cum on it either fresh or old pop. The best bit is when you cum on the balloon then it pops so the jizz goes flying onto sheets and towels I have for clean up.

I gotta ask what you all do with your dirty balloons? It it a one time use or do you use them then pop/throw them away or even keep them like I do?
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Used balloons

I usually get rid of my ( USED ) balloons if there's a heavy load on it, but if i ride a big balloon wearing shorts i may keep the balloon around for a while .
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I usually just clean the jizz off with warm soap & water & save the balloon.
      No sense in wasting & good balloon that has plenty of life left in it when it can still make pleasure for you on another day!

Comment

• balloons
        Balloon fun
        • Apr 2017

I love riding tuff tex 20 inchers and I cum so hard its ridiculous. I really like riding them up to 5 time or whenever they pop, they feel so good semi firm. After I cum stain them, I wash them with hot water and keep them in a separate bag. Im going to blow one up right now for a ride!

Comment

• lionlooner
          • Apr 2016

Same as you loonlover. I think the stains are hot, and I like popping them after finishing my business, if I can. :P

Comment

• Micks101
            • Jan 2017

I tend to throw them out once I've blown over them, although I do think it is hot seeing your cum all over a balloon, reminds me of the session I had with it

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

I use my balloons several times. I rinse them with hot water and hang them to dry.
              I think it's a waste just throwing out a perfectly good balloon after only using it one time.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎