Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Accidental pop advice

I used to pride myself on how infrequently my balloons popped, but lately, I’ve had some rotten luck. Fortunately, it’s a million times easier for me to get balloons than it was even three years ago, but still, I lost both of the 36s from Walmart, (one of them was definitely because I tried to squish it in the shower with me.) and a couple Amscan 24s. I’m gonna try to start underinflating them more, but I wonder if anyone else has some tricks.

One thing I will say is that I’m usually gonna be playing in the bathroom for the forseeable future, and I usually try to have water running to help mask it, but I wonder if that might be part of the issue.
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Accidental pop advice

I used to play in the shower most of the time, before I had to freedom I have now. I had worse luck under the hot running water with balloons that were previously inflated.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Water can accelerate the degradation of latex, so taking balloons into the shower is likely to make them pop. Amscan balloons are just somewhat low quality in my experience, and tend to just pop somewhat randomly.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

Yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

Yeah. i think I’ll try to keep them from actually getting wet.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎