Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Balloons that you want but can't have

Is there a balloon that you really want but can't have? I really would like some Disney Frozen print balloons but the problem is I live with my parents and there are no shops that sell them near me I will be glad when I pass my driving test so I might have a chance of getting some lol feel free to leave pics to I i wish there were more pics of the balloons inflated in real life rather than animated pics of them
    Last edited by Dude1234; 10-02-2018, 19:20.
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: Balloons that you want but can't have

I don't buy loons that often because I don't play often (few opportunities) and don't pop often. I usually get them from target or occasionally walmart because both have self checkout and I don't have to deal with cashiers. However I really want to buy some unique 12" balloons (that looks like this) but the only place I know of for sure that stocks them is a party store which I'm much more embarrassed to go to, especially since it has regular cashiers. One of these days I'm just going to steel myself and just do it.

Comment

• loonlover817
      • Feb 2018

Yeah I really want like the cattex balloons that are differenet shapes lol but nope I'm with my aprents and dont have a license. I think at party city they have them, but I think they are only mylar balloons and not latex. lol which is ur fav mylar or latex?
      lover your loons forever

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

b0f0s0f I hated going to a shop to buy balloons to the first time I did it but I still get nervous. But I have never been never asked questions about my purchases so I have been lucky I find it helps if I buy other party supplies to make it less suspicious good luck if you get them.
        Loonlover817 I don't know which is my favourite lol I like both I suppose the best balloon I had was a Mylar but I also like latex for there squeaky properties and the pop what's your favourite Mylar or latex?

Comment

• loonlover817
          • Feb 2018

uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb. Those are the ones I usually use. ok does target have 24 inch balloons? same have u ever asked for balloons as bday gift?
          lover your loons forever

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
            I don't buy loons that often because I don't play often (few opportunities) and don't pop often. I usually get them from target or occasionally walmart because both have self checkout and I don't have to deal with cashiers.
            I don't have that many opportunities either. I buy balloons the old fashioned way (at the register) and have little anxiety or hesitation, perhaps because the chance of running into the person again is slim.

A few weeks ago, however, I went to Walmart to buy a few "health items," perhaps the only item relating to health being a container of a supplement with alleged sedative and relaxing properties. I was really there to buy condoms and water-based lubricant. As I walked to the self-checkout line, I had to carry my items under the arms on my jacket, trying to avoid glances from all the old people in the store. I had to wait in line for like 5 minutes to get to a machine and had a problem with my credit card after trying to pay in cash. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Most people have no idea of what we use balloons for, so I try not to worry about it.
            Originally posted by loonlover817
            Yeah I really want like the cattex balloons that are differenet shapes lol but nope I'm with my aprents and dont have a license.
            Oh how I miss the good ole' days. The first place I went after getting my license and insurance (October 2016) was the local Dollar Tree to buy balloons. I still have my receipt. Your life will improve greatly when able to go places by yourself.
            uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb.
            They are?!?!? I go there all the time so I'll check this out. Sure beats having to buy them online. Only problem is that my local store is staffed by many of my friends. I'll go to one away from here.

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

yeah do yall live in texas? Nice. yeah what would u suggest i get as my inaugural drivers license balloon thing? lol. so what was your first like thing that got you hooked on balloons as a kid?
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• t17forLife
                • May 2015

yeah do yall live in texas? Nice. yeah what would u suggest i get as my inaugural drivers license balloon thing? lol. so what was your first like thing that got you hooked on balloons as a kid?
                You're asking me?

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb. Those are the ones I usually use. ok does target have 24 inch balloons? same have u ever asked for balloons as bday gift?
                  At my age as much as I'd like to asking for balloons for a gift would look weird lol

Comment

• loonlover817
                    • Feb 2018

yeah I ask for balloons but my parents wont get them lol. so i have to buy my own but i cant get helium inflated ones. lol I kinda like helium ones.
                    lover your loons forever

Comment

• Dude1234
                      • Sep 2017

yeah I ask for balloons but my parents wont get them lol. so i have to buy my own but i cant get helium inflated ones. lol I kinda like helium ones.
                      It's tempting to ask I just need a reason for it I find if the balloon has helium in it. It is extra special for me I don't know why

Comment

• loonlover817
                        • Feb 2018

same. I guess I'm not man enough to pop balloons in ublic. have u ever wanted to ask like heb if they would give free balloons or like left over?
                        lover your loons forever

Comment

• Dude1234
                          • Sep 2017

same. I guess I'm not man enough to pop balloons in ublic. have u ever wanted to ask like heb if they would give free balloons or like left over?
                          Dude you just have to go with it it's not about being a man lol I haven't popped a balloon in public either can never get close enough to them �� Are you saying ask my parents about free balloons or public places like car dealerships when it comes to my parents I just Nick them and hope they completley forget about it as for public places I would like to ask but I don't live near any places with balloons this again will be aleaveated once I can drive I could ask my college but I don't know how I'm sorry if I have anwserd your question properly

Comment

• loonlover817
                            • Feb 2018

nah ur fine. yeah ive wanted to ask like car dealerships and stuff but haven't. one time i was at an epicurean night and I could have brought a 24 incher home and i would have except i cut the string and it flew away, but again my parents wouldn't be happy. do u know any celebrities with our fetish?
                            lover your loons forever

Comment

• Dude1234
                              • Sep 2017

nah ur fine. yeah ive wanted to ask like car dealerships and stuff but haven't. one time i was at an epicurean night and I could have brought a 24 incher home and i would have except i cut the string and it flew away, but again my parents wouldn't be happy. do u know any celebrities with our fetish?
                              That is a good question I wonder if there are any celebrities with a balloon fetish I'm always looking for pictures of my favourite female celebrities with balloons I have noticed some have hardly any pics with balloons while others have lots of photos with balloons I wonder if anybody has asked lol last time I was at college I saw some underinflated balloons I wanted to rescue but by the time I got to them they were gone it sucks when there gone I just wish there was more pics and vids of people with Frozen balloons on a side note thank you for your replies I never though this thread would become 2 pages lol��

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎