X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello all,

I've been a long time lurker of these forums for some while now. Decided to finally make an account. Not sure what took me so long. Have been a looner since I was a kid. Am now in my 20s and still (happily) a looner.

So, hi everyone!

Comment

• PopPNW
      • Mar 2020

Hey there! Gay looner in the USA NW! A bit shy about my fetish, but fun to connect with others, especially while we're all stuck indoors. also a fan of big guys and bears so say hello. BTP forever!

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum popPNW
        The bigger the better

Comment

• PopPNW
          • Mar 2020

thanks! am looking for quarantine chat buddies to help pass the time. Big bears especially! i'm on sky-pe as zippolit

Comment

• TheMole
            • Nov 2019

Hey hey! I just noticed I've been made a member, thanks a lot! Glad to be here with this great community.

I work with computer systems by trade so if there is anything I can do to help the site out, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

• BallonBTP
              • Apr 2020

Re: Hello and welcome! - Danish Looner

Hi.

I am a male looner from Denmark. I am happily married, so I am not looking for a partner. However I would very much like to get into some kind of contact with other looners - especially from my own country, but actually anybody will do.

This forum looks very promising, and I am very excited to study the contents further.

We can discuss this with the balloons, and maybe we can even use some kind of media for some closer contact. Time will show how such a thing will work out. I am a rather shy guy, so things will have to go easy.

I started being phobic of balloons a a child, but slowly it changed into a blend of fear and fascination. Later again a sexual side of it showed up. I was very ashamed of this as it did not seem normal, and at the time there was nothing to find about it anywhere. It is not before the later years that I have found out that such a thing as a balloon fetish exists.
              Ever since then I have had a growung wish to maybe someday actually get into contact with a likeminded person. Again I am not looking for a partner or anything like it. I would more say that I am looking for a likeminded friend, - if such a person exists.

Maybe it is important to say that things have developed so, that I like to blow up balloons as far as they will go - until they pop. I would probably not be a best friend for a non-popper, even though there would still be lots to talk about.

Please do contact me if you would like to maybe get to know another looner.

Greetings
              BallonBTP
              Last edited by BallonBTP; 14-04-2020, 04:37.

Comment

• orangetengu
                • Apr 2020

Hey all,

I'm a 41 year old typical looner that is sometimes a popper, though with kids that can be tough.

Looking forward to posting a bit here - from time to time

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                  • Jan 2020

Originally posted by orangetengu
                  Hey all,

I'm a 41 year old typical looner that is sometimes a popper, though with kids that can be tough.

Looking forward to posting a bit here - from time to time
                  Welcome to the forums. How you doing?

Comment

• Voegelchen
                    • Mar 2020

Hi,

my name is Julian and I am from germany. Iam still quite new here in the forum. So far I have only read and wanted to introduce myself briefly. I am already in my early 30s, but I have become interested in balloons in recent years. I like it when women pop balloons in front of me and play with the "feeling". I have to admit that I haven't had any real experience yet. Neither popping while active or watching real. So far it is limited to videos ... I have no idea how to explain this to my girlfriend

So hope to have a nice and interesting exchange on here, greetings

Julian

Comment

• MichaelLoona
                      • Apr 2020

Hi everyone !!
                      Iv'e been an active member of the balloon community for about 21 years now. I was a member of this forum a little bit over a year ago. I had to leave due to certain circumstances at the time , but I'm very happy to be back and hope to somewhat get caught up with everyone and contribute as well as I'm sure I missed a lot.

Comment

• ShredFox
                        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Voegelchen
                        Hi,

my name is Julian and I am from germany. Iam still quite new here in the forum. So far I have only read and wanted to introduce myself briefly. I am already in my early 30s, but I have become interested in balloons in recent years. I like it when women pop balloons in front of me and play with the "feeling". I have to admit that I haven't had any real experience yet. Neither popping while active or watching real. So far it is limited to videos ... I have no idea how to explain this to my girlfriend

So hope to have a nice and interesting exchange on here, greetings

Julian
                        Hey there! Since I'm also from Germany and my name is Julian as well I feel like I have to reply to your introduction Welcome to the forums and I hope you find some interesting topics. See you around!

Comment

• ugurano
                          • Jan 2017

im age 30 and love sit to pop and pop ballons so hot

Comment

• ugurano
                            • Jan 2017

my age 30 im love sit to pop, i hate blow to pop. im so love ballons

Comment

• DJ Looner
                              • Apr 2020

Hi I'm DJ. I have always liked balloons. Life is often to serious so I just need to kick back and enjoy it once in a while. I first found out about looners when I found a video with a gal climbing inside a balloon. It looked like a lot of fun. After doing a bunch of research I found the right balloon and got up the courage to talk to my wife about it. At first she was kind of like ok no big deal, thats cool. But the sound of the air pump is loud and she didn't like the lube I used cause it was really slippery. Inwoild love to see her get in the balloon but pretty sure that will never happen. So I'm looking for others to chat with in hopes that I can find quieter pumps and also share things I've tried that were super fun and maybe get new ideas.

Thanks,
                              DJ

Comment

• AlvaroPinarello
                                • Apr 2020

Hello there!I’m Alvaro from Barcelona, Spain. I’m 28 years old, male, non-popper. Personal choice are TT14” and Q16”, crystal colors.

I’ve just found out this forum and it has been a wonderful experience reading many of the threads, with people discussing nicely about our common interest. It has made me feel better with myself, like belonging to a healthy community and not as a weirdo.

I wish to converse with you all
                                Best regards, Alvaro.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡