X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by LeeRider
    WOW! if he's blushing he must find balloons sexually arousing too! Good that youve ordered all those 17"s, 24"s & 36"ers:...are they Qualatex or TufTex? I bet when he blows em up his dick will go hard! ha ha!

Balloons make such versatile sex toys! I'm not sure how explicit Vicci wants us to be on here.....should I post more or send you a pm?
    Back off buddy, I got dibs on that hottie. Haha, sorry Fifi, but I hope you know you started something with your boytoy. But if it does make you feel any better, you're very pretty as well.

Comment

• LaylaMoore
      • Feb 2015

Hi, I'm Layla! I'm a fetish model with a genuine love of (big!) balloons and an impressive lung capacity. I always want to learn more and evolve my own balloon fetish, and I look forward to meeting other members of this community!
      Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• sdog
        • Feb 2015

Hi I'm Greg, been around the Balloon community for many years and have decided to join this forum.
        Look forward to plenty of discussions and posts.

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
          • Feb 2015

Hello I'm Lucy. I'm a fetish model. I make balloon clips all by myself or with just a cameraman. I really enjoy being in sexy clips, and of course, the sensuality of the balloons themselves. I used to be VERY afraid of them but now I find the pops exciting! I joined the forum not only to share my work with you (I'm really proud of it) but also to participate in discussions and hear more about how each of your unique ways of enjoying this fetish. I'm quite interested in understanding our all of our kinks better and learning about their variations.
          Last edited by LucyWants2POP; 28-02-2015, 22:51.

Comment

• te1261
            • Oct 2014

Hello Everyone!

Comment

• EroticEbony
              • Mar 2015

Hi Everyone, I'm a mild-mannered software engineer by day and an erotic/fetish photographer/videographer by night. Much like LucyWants2POP I want to both share my work and participate in discussions and to gain knowledge through other's experiences and life lessons.

When it comes to balloons I'm much more the voyeur than active participant and fortunately I have a few model friends who have a blast playing with balloons (although most are honestly still novices).

My real secret is a very covert interest in inflatables. I do shoot some overtly inflatable-specific content (much more is planned) but the real hidden gem in lots of my work is the fact that I use mostly inflatable furniture. (Even the bed I use for my more erotic work is an air mattress.) It's a real turn on to watch incredibly sexy and willing ladies do wonderfully sinful acts on inflatable sofas, chairs and mattresses.

Comment

• Luirio
                • Mar 2015

Hi my name is Stéphane i'm 24 years old (25 soon my birthday is in 3 months =) ) I'm not a popper nor do i blow balloons (my lungs are not strong enough to blow them so.) but i love watching balloons video of any kind.

My favorite balloon color is Blue and Indigo

And that's pretty much it. =)

Comment

• Banzure
                  Inflater of Dolls
                  • Feb 2013

Welcome to the site, EroticEbony and Luirio
                  Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• anonymous
                    • Apr 2015

Hello! I'm here because I love balloons but I'm also terrified of them. I want to learn how to be more courageous because I'm always too scared to blow up balloons as big as I want them. I love it when girls blow up balloons but unfortunately my partner is not super into it. Anyway, thought I'd sign up.

Comment

• Airaux
                      • Apr 2015

Hi - I'm Andrew. I've had a fascination with balloons since early childhood. I'm a popper. Although rarely practical in reality, I love busting things - especially glass and china.

Comment

• Banzure
                        Inflater of Dolls
                        • Feb 2013

Greetings, anonymous and Airaux
                        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Makoto
                          • Apr 2015

Hello, my name is Ryan. I first came across this fetish when I was about 13. I'm not exactly a looner but I've always wanted to hang out with a female looner (I'd feel more comfortable with hanging with a female looner since I've seen more videos of them than males & thought it's a more interesting fetish for them) my age that lives either the state I live in or Mississippi. I must say I'm actually happy to see how many appreciate this fetish

Comment

• timpopper
                            • Apr 2015

hello all, and thanks for letting me join the comunity and forum!, my name is Tim, im 56 yrs old, and have been a looner all my adult life, but have never talked about it much, im married, and my wife accepts this, but isnt realy into it. Its took a lot of courage for me to join this group, but now i have i hope to be able to chat with you all freely!.. I am a popper through and through, but have difficulty in getting large balloons ( wich i prefer) since our local party shop closed. in fact balloons in general seem hard to get hold of thesse days, i havent tried the internet for large balloons as i think that most sites are trying to rip you off, anyway thnx for letting me join, and hope to chat with some of you soon!

Comment

• alepak
                              • Apr 2015

i'm anthony. i live in houston and i'm 38. i just like the suspense waiting for a balloon to pop and the surprise in there eyes when a person is blowing up a balloon and it pops. it's sort of a scare. i also like popping those little packing bubbles. i don't know. there's just something about it.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                                • Oct 2011

Hey, I'm from Houston too! Represent

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢