Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Solo or partner

Ive often wondered how many looners have actually played with balloons with someone else versus solo play , unfortunately im still playing solo but hopefully one day I'll get lucky and get the opportunity to really indulge myself. I personally think theres more people that keep it very private ,sometimes it can be challenging to talk about.
    The bigger the better
  • marja

Re: Solo or partner

It is an interesting question you raise.

Personally I never used balloons during one night stands. An ONS serves it purpose, but it hardly ever results in really great sex.
    Friends with benefits is a difficult situation. I guess it depends on how open you are and how close your "friend" is. You could tell about it, try it together.
    In a relationship (of more than a few weeks) I can't imaging you don't tell your partner about your sexual preferences.

Once you told your partner, the question rises who takes the initiative to use balloons during the sex. It should be you, because your partner most likely, doesn't care.

Balloon play with others is again divided in two parts. Innocent and sex.
    For me innocent balloon play is one of my favorite parts of my fetish. Just see how far you can push others to blow (to) or pop their balloons.

Sex that involves balloons may be more difficult than you might expect. When you play solo with balloons, you can fully focus on the balloons and the things you like to do with them. Once a partner is involved, (s)he wants to get part of your attention, and deserves that! Also his (her) way of treating/ playing with balloons may be quite different to yours! It is a game to find out what works for both of you!

If I may ask a personal question, do you have someone who you want to share your secret with soon?

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Partner for me..... Solos fun don't get me wrong, but a play partner that's also into things really sets the edge

Comment

• Danishlooner
        • Jan 2018

Im not lying when i say that i have played With around 20 different girls.

About 3/4 have i had sex With at the Mean time as we played.

I have done it With girlfriends that i introduced to the fetish, a couple of girls that i saw for a longer period and a few one night stands.

For me, the build up and the introduction gets me just as high as the actual play With Them. I love when you have to explain Them about the fun you Can have With balloons, both With and without sex.

One time i got two female friends in and popped a shit Load of balloons in My bedroom, and they had No idea that i had the fetish. I just told Them a Lie about me buying All the huge balloons from a friend, and I didnt want to pop them All by My self, and they found balloon popping hilarious. So that was game on!

Comment

• Blowitbig
          • Jan 2016

I dont have anyone specific in mind but i think im ready to take my balloon fetish fantasies to the next level.
          The bigger the better

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

8Funnily enough I've just met a middle aged woman over in Magaluf that knew a fair bit about the balloon fetish scene. We had quite an interesting chat earlier this afternoon. After my mate jokingly
            chirped up that I was into all sorts of kinky shit.... and she smiled and said " Wow... and me!"

Comment

• drumrd
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Blowitbig
              Ive often wondered how many looners have actually played with balloons with someone else versus solo play , unfortunately im still playing solo but hopefully one day I'll get lucky and get the opportunity to really indulge myself. I personally think theres more people that keep it very private ,sometimes it can be challenging to talk about.
              The question you raise has been pretty actual for me in the last year. A couple of months ago i broke up with my gf after being many years being in a relationship. She was the second person I've ever told about the fetish. Before I was to ashamed to tell anyone. The shame makes it indeed challenging to be open about the fetish.. but is also quite common among all kind of fetishes.

I told my now ex-gf about the fetish and she indulged and fully accepted it. Also she did mentioning to bring balloons, while making love. Still there was some kind of shame for the fetish in myself... strangely or not.. she accepted the fetish though. So there shouldn't be any reason, you should think. Still playing with someone else with balloons was confronting for me.. In the end it put me in the situation to challenge to accept the fetish and myself more.

From nature i'm was more a shy kind of guy. But by accepting the fetish more, it made me more open towards myself. By this also the solo play became more intense. And also kind of turns me now more from a non- to a more semi-popper. Kind of side-effect.. In the end I learned being open is good. Don't hesitate, I postponed it a little to much.
              Last edited by drumrd; 20-09-2018, 18:15. Reason: grammer mistakes

Comment

• BYGavia
                • Dec 2017

For me, solo play feels different from partner play. During solo play, it’s a bit easier for me to admire the qualities of the balloon(s). In partner play, you will most likely want to direct the majority of your attention toward the other person. Otherwise, why would they be there?

Because I’m afraid of the bang, I find myself bringing out more durable balloons such as Tuf-Tex and Belbal during partner play. This way, my partner can go wilder without me worrying. I have more fragile balloons that are fun in their own way, but those are reserved for solo play. That’s why I need to play solo every now and then; I can use a wider range of balloons and enjoy more of the sensation. But partner play has its own benefits; for one, sharing something intimate with another human being.

I sometimes wonder how other nonpoppers do it with other people. Popping sounds so much more straightforward to me with a partner, but that’s not something I can do right now.

There’s a beautiful balance that can be attained during partner play between balloon interaction and human interaction. This is what I strive toward.

Anyway, those were some rambly thoughts from me...

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
                  Breath King
                  • Oct 2018

I’ve had partner play once in my life. An ex-girlfriend and I sat in her car having a mouth-inflation session with Walmart loons. It was great, and I think back to it often.

Comment

• Fred
                    Happy looner
                    • Jul 2018

So far I have only done solo but I would love to do partner

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘