Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

The most beloved balloon/inflatable you had

I remind mine was a green ish 14 balloon, it spent all its time in my bedroom and never went out of it, I would leave it under my bed when I was not at home. It lasted about a month before it started to leak. That balloon managed to keep its shiness despite being dry humped, hopped on the bed, placed in dusty places and got wet with my sweat after inflated by mouth. It was not that big but I loved its softness and squeakiness. Among all the balloons you have had in your life, is there one that interested you more than others?
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: The most beloved balloon/inflatable you had

(somewhat old post I know, just digging through older threads)
    My most beloved is a Bestway Jumbo Whale I call Layla. She's relatively new but has provided some fun times already and helps to ease the loneliness of being at home all alone (well not alone anymore lol).

Last edited by loonerdude44; 22-11-2017, 09:35. Reason: Adding photos

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

I use to have a double layered inflatable vinyl suit from Kinky Clothes, but it was poorly made. It came apart in the weldings. But wearing it was like wearing a pool toy. It had a zipper at the chest to enter it and the valves was the same as the ones on a pool toy.
      It was really tight when it was inflated.
      I once went to a lake and took it on and inflated it and waded into the water. It felt like being inside a pool animal. The vinyl supported me really firmly in an upright position. It felt incredible.
      Sadly the suit couldn't stand being over inflated in the long term and I had to get rid of it

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

All of those dual layered PVC inflatable suits quickly split or pop. They're just of a very poor design with a very acute negative curve weld at the top of the legs which often splits open. I've owned a few suits like these over the years- a good suit usually lasts for a couple of wears. Worth the price tag???? No!

I used to open them and reinforce the internal seams using clear PVC strips salvaged from old Lilo's but it's a real, time consuming labour of love.

As for my personal favourite.... well I'd say it was an old late 80's era 48 inch Valentine's heart. I used to love inflating it nice and tight underneath a baggy turquoise blue shiny nylon waterproof I had until I could hardly breathe or move. Those happy days of a teenager's self discovery of things.

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

You're right they are not worth the price, but I think that my floating experience in it made a bit up to it.
          But I must say that if I am able to get an inflatable suit again, it would be one made of latex that I could Inflate really really big. I'll always prefer latex clothes.
          Now when I have given it a second thought I think that my all time favorite will be the GL1200.
          Last edited by scuba; 02-12-2017, 07:23.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I wanna blow up suit soooo bad, hee,hee! Sorry your suit popped, Scuba...that really stinks But at least you got to float in it!
            @craggy...you definitely have a lot of suit experience if i may say...how much do good quality latex inflatable balloon suits go for? & would the quality be better if i went for a custom made? I really want to try one!

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

My most beloved balloon I had was a foil frozen elsa and anna balloon it was the biggest balloon I have ever had and I regret throwing it away i should of just hidden it i still have a photo of it if anyone wants to see it i need to get another

Comment

• Printlover23
                • Feb 2017

Drop the photo if you still got it.

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Printlover23
                  Drop the photo if you still got it.
                  Print lover if someone can tell me how to post the photo yes I don't have a clue on how to do it

Comment

• Dude1234
                    • Sep 2017

Sorry my bad didn't realise it was in the FAQs I miss this balloon so much if anybody else has Frozen balloon pics post them or private messege me photos of them I have other pictures of balloons to there isn't many pics of the latex ones inflated in real life sadly I love those ballooms
                    Last edited by Dude1234; 28-07-2023, 10:46.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎