Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

What a rush

Just done my first blow to pop. It was done with a tube behind a door but it was still a rush. First I did a few cheap 12 inches to get warmed up. Then I tried a tighter one. Then finally a belbal 14". Took 27 breaths and was getting nervous but it was such a relief when it burst. Gonna upload the footage to my YouTube account, I'll post a link when it's up. Gotta clean my wardrobe now, it's covered in tiny shards.

If any non poppers want to try, it's not so bad with ear protection. Pm me for more details. I never thought I would be able to. A few years ago, I could hardly pop a plastic bag. If I can do it, you can too. Still got a long way to go before I can b2p a fresh balloon in my face but it's definitely progress.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Popemall

Re: What a rush

Congrats! B2P is the biggest rush in the world to me. Soon you'll be fearlessly blowing big loons to bits

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Video link: https://youtu.be/Fg9D0Vy26r0

Comment

• t17forLife
        • May 2015

First looner thing I ever did was riding an inflatable exercise ball when I was 14, but I started with balloons a few weeks later. For that, a blow-to-pop was the first one for me. I used those foam earplugs as well as the big earmuffs used for guns (still do - not only do I shoot a lot of guns, but the noise still bothers me and I have some conditions related to previous irresponsibility with noise that I wish to not worsen). I also used a straw to keep the distance away from my face.

I'd would consider, if I were you, trying to use something like alcohol, Xanax/benzos, or weed/cannabis to ease whatever anxieties you might have about the experience. It might just make the difference you need.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Been trying different balloons. It's starting to get addicting now. Exhausting work though. A Q11 just took 24 breaths to pop it. It was filled after 6. The Belbal 14" took 33. It's especially difficult to do it through a tube. Can't wait till I can do it properly. The shreds are unreal, it's like confetti.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
            • Nov 2016

How do you contain it? I b2p'd a balloon once in a rare rush of bravery and the shreds were practically microscopic, some almost too small to see. I'd love to b2p more but I don't want to have to deal with scouring all 6 sides of a room for 500 microscopic balloon shreds every time

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

I did it in a wardrobe and used a vacuum after picking up the bigger pieces. If the balloon has been stretched a lot, it doesn't shred as much.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍