Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-11-2017, 07:27 PM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 204
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default The pool
Just finished writing my next looner story. Been working on this one for a while. It has to be my favourite setting out of all my stories. Imagine having an empty swimming pool full of balloons and inflatables and sharing it with two other looners. It's too long to post here so here's a link to it on my website.

https://loonerstories.weebly.com/the-pool-13.html
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Bubble Boy :-P Bubble Boy :-P is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Earth! :)
Posts: 62
Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Great setting, awesome plot, wonderful characters, very well written....& TOTALLY HOT! I almost messed myself while reading! You write some superb stories, wildheart! Keep it up! I can't wait to see where you're gonna take the characters next time! HELLA AWESOME STUFF!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Bubble Boy :-P Bubble Boy :-P is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Earth! :)
Posts: 62
Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
& damn what i wouldn't give to live out that out in real life! Stuff of dreams....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2017, 10:25 PM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 204
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
I know right, would love to witness/participate in something like that. Glad you enjoyed. Got to come up with another good setting now. The next one is gonna be a little different I think.
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2017, 10:49 PM
b0f0s0f b0f0s0f is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 70
b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Jenny is probably my favorite character since my fetish spawned from a phobia, so it's really hot to read stories about girls who are the same.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-11-2017, 03:06 PM
ChillinHaze ChillinHaze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 42
ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Overall a really nice read. ^^

There was but one detail that seemed off to me. Somewhere in there was written that the pool was full of pooltoys but after I finished reading it really seemed like they only had those few beachballs and the air matress.
It just sounded like they had a big amount of various inflatables with them.
But I guess it they had an enormous stack of balloons to compensate that. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-11-2017, 05:07 PM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 204
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Originally Posted by ChillinHaze View Post
Overall a really nice read. ^^

There was but one detail that seemed off to me. Somewhere in there was written that the pool was full of pooltoys but after I finished reading it really seemed like they only had those few beachballs and the air matress.
It just sounded like they had a big amount of various inflatables with them.
But I guess it they had an enormous stack of balloons to compensate that. ^^
I guess there wasn't enough time to use them all. I wanted it to be more about balloons anyway because that's what most people prefer. They may turn up in another story though...
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-11-2017, 08:41 PM
LoonLover1999 LoonLover1999 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 41
LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Ok first off love the story. Second off I cannot help but notice Dan has not been in a story in a while.

My third point is more of a request... I would actually like to see a story of how Holly and Sophie met as it has only been referenced in minor detail. That to me is the only story that is a vital missing piece.
__________________
What will pop first, me or the balloon? Best go find out.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-11-2017, 09:42 PM
ChillinHaze ChillinHaze is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 42
ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
I guess there wasn't enough time to use them all. I wanted it to be more about balloons anyway because that's what most people prefer. They may turn up in another story though...
I see, that's of course understandable. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15-11-2017, 09:50 AM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 204
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The pool
Originally Posted by LoonLover1999 View Post
Ok first off love the story. Second off I cannot help but notice Dan has not been in a story in a while.

My third point is more of a request... I would actually like to see a story of how Holly and Sophie met as it has only been referenced in minor detail. That to me is the only story that is a vital missing piece.
True, I have been thinking about doing that for a while. There's been references to it in a few stories but a full story would be good. I'm working on a public popping one now but after that I'll probably do how they met.
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.