Women enjoying s2p or performing them for your men?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • René
    • Jun 2018

Women enjoying s2p or performing them for your men?

My wife is not really a looner, but I introduced her into this fetish some years ago and we have had some naughty and wild loon nights. Including balloons, beachballs and other inflatables as well. Inflating, riding together, sit popping competitions, sexy sit popping (she performing for me), having sex over them or with an inflatable between us, etc. I enjoy it in a sexual way, but I think my wife enjoys it more like a game or the more intense sex because of this.

Any woman with similar experiences, how do you feel about it? If it's not the case, do you enjoy sit popping/riding? What do you usually do in your loon sessions? I'd like to know if you enjoy sit popping in a sexual way or it's just fun
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Re: Women enjoying s2p or performing them for your men?

I like to blow up a 11” or 12” balloon until it gets a bit of a neck but is not close to popping and then ride/grind on it while I btp another one. Once I’m finished, I usually bounce on the one I’m straddling until it busts too. I love to see the neck bulge out from between my legs and watch it straining against the knot until it explodes. My fiancé loves to watch me perform this for him too!
    I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hmmmm.....can you say hot stuff?
      Lol

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

Blushing ��
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by René
          My wife is not really a looner, but I introduced her into this fetish some years ago and we have had some naughty and wild loon nights. Including balloons, beachballs and other inflatables as well. Inflating, riding together, sit popping competitions, sexy sit popping (she performing for me), having sex over them or with an inflatable between us, etc. I enjoy it in a sexual way, but I think my wife enjoys it more like a game or the more intense sex because of this.
          Wow I'd love to have some wild looner nights with the wifey! Any tips I could use for getting my wife more accustomed to looning? (Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, just wondering if you had any advice!)

Comment

• LatinBeauty
            • Jun 2018

I love doing stp, but I usually do it for myself only. My fetish is still something that is private for me. I've had boyfriends in the past that have blown balloons for me when it was my birthday or celebrating a special ocassion. And then we would make out very passionately because I was obviously aroused.

Comment

• René
              • Jun 2018

Sorry about my question but... How do you enjoy riding or sitting on balloons? As a man, I can tell you that we love doing that because we enjoy the friction and it's like having sex. We enjoy submitting an inflatable under us and having the power of forcing it to pop whenever we want (of course you can enjoy that too). Do you like the popping, the sound while riding them, the smell... What?

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                • Apr 2017

I don't really like performing for anyone. Not something I really do with my partner as a main focus thing. I lie over them for doggie, sit on them for BJ for that extra stimulation.

For my own sessions, I ride to pop. I don't really like the balloon popping itself but attempting to pop feels incredible. Like sitting on a balloon real hard, feeling it strain, see it bulge and go transparent. It's sexual, before my partner I prefered balloons to people and didn't really have desires to go have sex with people.

Comment

• LatinBeauty
                  • Jun 2018

Originally posted by René
                  Sorry about my question but... How do you enjoy riding or sitting on balloons? As a man, I can tell you that we love doing that because we enjoy the friction and it's like having sex. We enjoy submitting an inflatable under us and having the power of forcing it to pop whenever we want (of course you can enjoy that too). Do you like the popping, the sound while riding them, the smell... What?
                  I enjoy riding them because I also enjoy the friction. When I'm wet, it feels slippery and so soft when it rubs against my clit and I need that clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm. Clitoral stimulation is more important to me than penetration itself. Sometimes I touch myself while blowing a balloon and as it gets bigger and bigger, I get more and more wet. For me, it doesn't have to do with submission or forcing it to pop... if it pops it only helps me to achieve my orgasm faster, but it's not my goal. My goal is to have fun while I ride or blow or just play.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                    • Jul 2017

Latin, Grim, Katie, you've definitely covered all the reasons I love riding and straddling balloons! Mwah!

Comment

• Popper12345
                      • Jun 2018

That is literally a dream of mine

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍