X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Hongyi Inflatables?

Has anybody tried the inflatables from Hongyi (based in China)? They have a massive selection, and even some with love holes! Are they any good? A little pricey for me at the moment but I want to see if they're worth the money.
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Hongyi Inflatables?

Problem is with these places, they are only feasable if you get a thousand units made or something. Usually need a number of people to chip in, I don't know. I'm looking at another place call Binli for getting inflatable watermelon balls made. Ones like this.

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
      Problem is with these places, they are only feasable if you get a thousand units made or something. Usually need a number of people to chip in, I don't know. I'm looking at another place call Binli for getting inflatable watermelon balls made. Ones like this.

I mean buying from what they already have made, not getting them to make something custom. They have all sorts of inflatables to choose from, whether they're for advertising/decorating or, erm, private activities. The ones I'm looking at are at least $250-$300 US.

Comment

• JR Looner
        • May 2015

If you order from them, and only plan to purchase one or two, you are looking to pay the higher price PER inflatable you get. I have looked into it and decided not to purchase inflatables from them due to this reason. That is just me though. I would consider buying one if a large group of us were able to decide on one inflatable to get many of so we could knock the price down.

Comment

• Riftwing
          • Jun 2017

My inflatable Goodra is from Hyongi:

My experience with Hyongi as a company was pretty good... I asked for some fairly specific modifications to my Goodra and they were more than happy to do that for me. I communicated with them over Skype and their staff are pretty friendly with decent English. They were super quick too, once I had paid, I had the toy in my house within two weeks!

The toy itself is great quality, and very well made overall. The paint job is clean, although I have had issues with the paint rubbing off a little bit in places, but nothing beyond what you might expect from any other toy really. It was expensive, but for such a unique item I didn't mind paying for it.

Now I will caveat this with one detail: Hyongi, being a Chinese company, have no problems with plaigarizing other people's designs and that has become a bit of a thorny issue for some in the community. You can often find them selling knock-off versions of Puffypaws or Horseplay toys and usually for less money. I definitely don't condone that sort of behavior, but at the same time, they do have some other more unique designs that you can't get anywhere else, and if you want something completely customized then they are pretty good for that too. So if you want to buy from them, I'd strongly encourage you to buy something that is an original design and not something they have nabbed from somewhere else!

Anyway that about sums up my experience with them.
          Last edited by Riftwing; 19-11-2017, 10:51.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
            • Sep 2016

I can only agree with Riftwing there. Our dragoness has very good quality too and we don't even have the paint issues. The prices are pretty standard for custom toys and most are under what Puffypaws wants for theirs. I would also recommend going for their original designs and avoiding the knock-offs.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,wow, Riftwing! Your inflatable Goodra is crazy awesome! I totally want one! Something I'm definitely going to look into, for sure

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
                Oh,wow, Riftwing! Your inflatable Goodra is crazy awesome! I totally want one! Something I'm definitely going to look into, for sure
                Well just so you know these are customs and they are a bit pricey. My dragoness was 430$ without shipping.

Here she is incase you haven't seen her in the other thread.

inflatable laying dragon (4).jpg

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

That's a BEAUTY, ChillinHaze! Well worth the investment! Totally has priority on my wish list! Maybe I'll ask for it as my Christmas present this year, lol!

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                    • Sep 2016

Glad you like her ^^

Would be definitley a surprising and rather exotic Christmas gift ;D

Comment

• loonerdude44
                      Inflatable Enthusiast
                      • Oct 2017

She's gorgeous!! That's exactly why I want to get one, it'd be a lot more pleasurable than my current Bestway Jumbo Whale (don't tell her I said that lol). Unfortunately money's a bit tight so I'll have to wait a while to get one.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎