Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimbob59
    • Aug 2018

TTR Boobie Giant Doll

I was wondering if anybody bought that inflatable. It is a tad bit too expensive for me, but looks great. Apparently you can pay extra to get a love hole and shiny vinyl, but it takes it past the thousand dollar mark. Also, do you know of any other places where you can get SPH inflatables in Europe for under 300-400 euros?
    Last edited by jimbob59; 27-10-2018, 11:45. Reason: Grammar
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

Re: TTR Boobie Giant Doll

Have you seen the Hongyi ones? I've heard varying reports about the quality and they're a bit pricier than I want to gamble on, but seems like they'll do a SPH in just about anything. I'd really like to know who iw.de uses. They have a couple of toys that I'd consider to be perfect if they'd do one with a SPH, but they're pretty adamant that they don't want to do that.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

As far as I know there are no manufacturers for custom inflatables in Europe. So if you want something in the 300-400 bucks price range there really only is Hongyi.

Communication can be a bit tricky though but their quality has improved greatly. The known paint issues are gone on their knew products. Just be careful with buying stock products in their promotional sales, these can be older models that probably have the old problems from before they improved their stuff.

Comment

• jimbob59
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by EthylTheAardvark
        Have you seen the Hongyi ones? I've heard varying reports about the quality and they're a bit pricier than I want to gamble on, but seems like they'll do a SPH in just about anything. I'd really like to know who iw.de uses. They have a couple of toys that I'd consider to be perfect if they'd do one with a SPH, but they're pretty adamant that they don't want to do that.
        I saw someone comment on a thread that IW de can do custom inflatables with SPH, but I don't know how I should go about approaching them for that. There is nothing on their website. It surprised me, since I am a loyal customer

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎