Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

I Got a Red... But I Wanted the Blue... Another Balloon Stealing Tale

My balloon thef escapades continue! I again hit the matress store getting a large red balloon.

But, there had been a blue one too when I scoped it out, unfortunutly I went to the convenince store nearby first to get a snack, when I was out I did as I do, but when I was there and ready to take the blue balloon, I saw nothing but three smaller balloons and a drooping string.

It doesn't surprise me some prankster popped it, but it does make me a bit sad soneone with less pure ideas for the balloon got to her first.
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Re: I Got a Red... But I Wanted the Blue... Another Balloon Stealing Tale

That reminds me of a time when I was around 14 or so, I went to a car dealership a few hours after they had closed and they still had balloons on their cars. They were large-ish balloons around 16-20 inches. I took out a pocket knife and started to cut them off the cars. and I got about 7 when a man pulled out of the parking lot put his flip phone up in the window and took a picture of me. Nothing ever came of it but I never took balloons from there again. Im fairly certiant he just did that to scare the shit out of me

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Meh, my logic is they're gonna pop them at the end of the day anyway, so no real harm in taking them.

Comment

• Helium1234
        • Dec 2016

Has anyone ever questioned or stopped you from taking balloons from anywhere before?

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

I generally do it when I feel fairly confident that nobody's paying attention.

Though I've been asked a few times and I just say, "Yeah I took it," one time someone at a red light next to the shop just said it was a nice balloon before driving off.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎