Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Other fetishes

Does anyone of you have other fetishes than balloons.
    I´m also a rubberist. That means that I realy like wearing rubber close. It all started with latex balloons and little after little I started fantasising about wearing rubber.
    It was first when I got a computer and was able to go on the internet I found out that I could buy latex close. The first time I tried a full latex suit was unforgetable and I washooked. I now own several suits. I still fantasise about wearing a huge inflatable latex suit and inflating it with helium.
    I like to wear rubber close when I´m playing with balloons. It´s like it makes it more exiting.
    Last edited by scuba; 10-02-2017, 22:37.
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Other fetishes

See this thread

Comment

• draailier
      • Dec 2016

Yes, off course I have other fetishes a lot off them. I am also what they call a kinkster and have a FetLife-account and worship my Goddess-Ladies. My profile on FetLife: https://fetlife.com/users/5814392

But specifically stated other fetishes are: feetfetish (flips-flops, leather thong sandals worn by women/girls), latexfetish, sniffing poppers, femdom

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by draailier
        But specifically stated other fetishes are: feetfetish ([...] leather thong sandals worn by women/girls
        I too have a huge fetish for womens feet in sandals

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Poppers through a gas mask is fun

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘