New Inflatable Smell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: New Inflatable Smell

Nothing in the world smells better than my big beach ball lol! Love the old PVC smell before the new "papery" stuff came out. It just ain't the same anymore...��

Comment

• JR Looner
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Ash_738
      Am I the only one that loves the smell when you open up new inflatables?

I bought a couple of new pool toys today and now I'm really enjoying the smell left behind in the room where I opened and inflated one of them.

I know a lot of you find the balloon scent appealing which I do too, but nothing beats the smell of fresh pvc for me.

I hadn't thought about it too much until now but it's actually a big part of the fetish for me.
      I'm right there with you on this one, Ash. The new inflatable smell is very enjoyable to me. As soon as I smell it, I start to relax and feel more comfortable in the environment (if I'm around other people). If I'm by myself, it also can turn me on. I usually fall asleep to the new inflatable smell along with the soothing scent of lavender.

Very Respectfully,

JR

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
        • May 2012

Ohhh yeah! I love that smell! I won't lie, it's kind of a turn on, being on top of an inflatable and taking in that new inflatable smell. Hey, some people go head over heels for new car smell, I go head over heels for new inflatable smell.
        Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎