300 un-inflated balloons I'm very afraid to burst them.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barcelona33
    • Sep 2017

300 un-inflated balloons I'm very afraid to burst them.

I have almost 300 un-inflated balloons in a box and a wonderful electric pump, but I'm very afraid to burst them. In the last 5 months I have lost around 60 balloons, most of them have been lost involuntarily, breaks due to overuse, because a hole had been made in the neck when I stretched it, very few are those that I have exploited voluntarily by pump to pop to test the inflator and some in a blow to pop which gives me a lot of fear, the last time was two weeks ago a 14 ", one of the advertising that they gave me when making my purchases, small compared to the others that I have, because almost all of them are 16 ", I have some 17" and a few 24 ", it gives me a certain fear to blow until I explode the 14", I have proven it these last days with the 16 ", but I am unable to blow them up to a large size where the neck forms well.
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: 300 un-inflated balloons I'm very afraid to burst them.

Then don't burst them. Just fully inflate them, then deflate them a little and they should be fine.

Comment

• Barcelona33
      • Sep 2017

the thing is that what I like the most when I watch videos are the blow to pop and pump to pop >.<

I also have the problem that I do not live in a house alone, I barely have an hour a day of time alone, which also is not guaranteed can reappear earlier than expected ... which gives me an uncertainty and a problem to hide it all.

Comment

• Milkman
        • Nov 2017

Hey Barcelona33,

I just wanted to say I understand fully your problem with the lack of privacy. You are not alone in this! I too had this problem when I was living with my parents and then in a dorm. You can't really feel safe when you know someone might come in any moment. So I actually made trips to small towns nearby at weekends, stopping at hotels and using evening time for long balloon sessions. It feels like a great relief to spend some time alone in another town and do what you can't in front of the others. So, best of luck to you! I hope you find time and place that is comfortable for you to do what you want.

About those balloons, it's normal to hesitate to burst them, considering all factors. What worked for me is creating a relaxing, private atmosphere and wearing eye protection, so that the amount of 'external' stress is minimal.

Comment

• Barcelona33
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Milkman
          your problem with the lack of privacy. You are not alone in this! I too had this problem when I was living with my parents and then in a dorm. You can't really feel safe when you know someone might come in any moment.
          The truth is, I would like to be able to live alone, and since a while ago, it is one of my priorities, maybe by the end of next year ... then the problem will be the neighbors and the soundproofing of the house

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎