Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatablelover21
    • Jun 2015

Relationships

Hi guys I was wondering should I tell my girlfriend about my balloon fetish. we have been going out for a month and she wants to know if I have any fetishes. she asked me if I did and i said no just inacase she gets freaked out and leaves me any advice will be much appreciated.
  • Looner Matt
    • Sep 2016

Re: Relationships

I think you should.

If it can help you in your decision, Maggy from Looner United have post recetly about this on her blog (http://www.looners-united.com/en/bal...t-im-a-looner/).

Comment

• marja

I understand you don't want to scare her away.
      But you did the worst possible thing to do. Lying to such a question.

You should have answered her question.

Now you first have to admit to her that you were lying. And then you have to tell her about the fetish. Two possible dangerous things instead of one.
      She now may doubt if you possibly lied to her more often. Can she still trust you?

My advise would be to surprise her with balloons and see how she reacts. If it is positive, tell her. If it is negative, hide it the rest of the relationship. (That's was your initial idea, right?)

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I'd probably tell her if she's already asking what your kinks n fetishes are.... just be yourself and answer her in an open, honest fashion.
        Chances are she's already accepting who you are by asking, but remember to put her first and if and when you do tell her, show her more interest in her kinks n things. They may not be the same (they often never are- we're only human after all) but if you put her first n share her things, hopefully she'll reciprocate for you too. You never know, she may enjoy them to the extent you'll still be very much enjoying things together fifteen years later

Good luck n all the best mate

Comment

• Ryan556
          • Sep 2016

As everyone else has said, just be honest and tell her. Me and my gf waited about 3 months into our relationship to reveal our kinks and it went super well. We were able to just share laughs about it and a year later with countless balloon play with her would say its worth just being honest. Not to mention you won't have any anxiety about it anymore!

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

Besides, if she's not willing to accept you for who you are, fetish and all, its not worth being with her and you'll probably end up breaking up later anyways. Plus, if you keep lying it will just be worse when she inevitably discovers later in life.

Comment

• Claire123
              • Oct 2016

I have just opened up to my bf about mine... We have been together 2 years though... But I think honesty is always best

Comment

• lilolover82
                • Mar 2014

Yeah being straight forward with the girl, because the backlash for not being could be quite damaging.
                Washington State, United States

Comment

• blnppr
                  • Jan 2016

My wife found out when we started dating. I find it easier to get it out of the way early. She'd come over to my place and I'd always have a few balloons sitting around. When she asked about them I just told her I like to hit them around and it's fun to pop them. Once that was out of the way, it was easy to just let it grow into our relationship. When I first introduced it sexually, we were both in the bedroom, naked. She went to sit down and I quickly moved a small balloon under her. She sat on it, but it didn't pop. She then challenged me to help her pop it. THAT was a fun evening.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by blnppr
                    My wife found out when we started dating. I find it easier to get it out of the way early. She'd come over to my place and I'd always have a few balloons sitting around. When she asked about them I just told her I like to hit them around and it's fun to pop them. Once that was out of the way, it was easy to just let it grow into our relationship. When I first introduced it sexually, we were both in the bedroom, naked. She went to sit down and I quickly moved a small balloon under her. She sat on it, but it didn't pop. She then challenged me to help her pop it. THAT was a fun evening.
                    That's goals right there. I hope I can find someone who can indulge in it with me.

Comment

• blnppr
                      • Jan 2016

Maybe I'm lucky, but I've never had a bad experience introducing balloons in a relationship. I find just having them around is innocent enough that no woman has ever thought twice about it. Most even think it's cute and will play with them. Many have engaged in popping them on their own. It's fun for most folks.

Comment

• Sihllehl
                        • Sep 2016

I've only had one bad experience introducing it a girlfriend and we were young. She teased and made me feel weird about it.

Since I've grown and had better relationships, it has just tended to come up in the inevitable discussion of fetishes. The vast majority of the girls I have told have seen it as fun and harmless, including my now wife.

Comment

• inflatablelover21
                          • Jun 2015

I'm still scared to tell her I mean what if she brakes up with me I don't want that

Comment

• lucid
                            • Sep 2016

Hey IL21, You should definitely tell her my man. Especially if she asked if you have any fetishes!?! Your practically already across the finish line. You should certainly be worried if you wanted to take a dump on her or something like that but its just balloons or inflatables. That stuff is supposed to be fun anyway am I right? Your going to have better luck at the beginning of a relationship for stuff like this anyway. Its the stage where both people are still trying to impress each other. Sounds like you got a winner there to me. I had the same thing happen to me once and I chickened out and said no. Never worked up the balls to tell her after that. It will be more difficult the longer you wait trust me. You could go out for drinks and have a real good time and on the way home just be like, hey you know the fetish question you had for me? Well I liked you so much I was afraid to tell you but....BLAM! and just hit her with it like that,. There you go my brother. Now go get on that shit

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎