Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

What age was your 1st pop?

Does anyone remember the age they were when you popped your first balloon on purpose?

I remember blowing up a Big Orange Balloon I got from our Fall carnival when I was 7 years old. Scared the crap out of me. Lol I would blow it up real big then chicken out and let the air out. Then, I'd try again...until BOOM! Wet shards of latex all over my room.

I may of popped one earlier but can't remember (definitely remember others popping balloons around me before then).
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Re: What age was your 1st pop?

Exactly last year (sept 2017) when I was 29.

I was a pure non-popper back then. Had a small balloon and a fork beside me. Had the urge to know how it felt to pop a balloon on purpose. Took the fork and stabbed the balloon. BLAM. Scared the bejesus out of me and my body was shivering.

However it woke the other side of me and now at least once a month, I would pop a balloon on purpose (with loud music on my earphone of course). Love to sit on them.

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

My very first intentional popping was in my 10. I blew the balloon up about to the rated size, put it underneath a blanket and stabbed it with a long needle. I was very proud of my braveness :-). Then, popping became more and more frequent depending the available balloons and my private time. The first intentional B2P was much-much later, in my thirties.

Comment

• ugurano
        • Jan 2017

16 age im beginned to popping

Comment

• balloonbuster
          • Dec 2017

I was a 4-5 years old little boy and I remember that there were 5-6 big balloons in the room. Maybe after my birthday. They looked very big, though I was small. I remember feeling some (early) erection in my dick, when I looked at the big balloons. They was so exciting. I was playing with my friend and we decided to pop one of them. We hit the balloon with a heavy object (maybe it was a bad camera),... and the big bang came. We really liked. We exploded all of them. It was very good and exciting! Then my conscience was a pity that I ruined the gift my parents gave me.
          The next time was when I was 12 when I got a balloon in the school and I decided to explode it. This became my first ejaculation, but that's what I wrote about it.
          Last edited by balloonbuster; 30-09-2018, 15:33.

Comment

• LoudPopper
            • Jan 2016

My first unintentional pop was probably was on my 6th birthday. I'm sure balloons had popped around me beforehand, but it was the first time that I was playing with a balloon and it popped on me. Intentional or unintentional, I can definitely say that it was probably the most significant balloon pop in my life. It was a beautiful blue balloon, I'm sure it had to be probably 12" and massively overinflated, but it was HUGE about the size of a 16"er inflated to standard size. I can remember it was after my birthday party. I was batting it around for probably 5 minutes and having so much fun, and then it hit the hardwood floor and just exploded. I was absolutely devastated. I just remember loving that balloon so much, and thinking about just how great balloons were, and how fun they were, and how I always wanted to enjoy balloons like this. And then.... BANG. I was so sad. I was phobic starting that day.

My first intentional pop was maybe a year afterwards, maybe a little longer. I was probably about 8. I had a terrible time in my life with balloons after that first blue balloon. I was crying all the time. I was being teased by my family members, and some even were popping balloons around me just to upset me. I decided that I wasn't going to be tortured or ridiculed anymore. I had a pack of cheap 5-7" balloons. I blew up a pink one that was hotdog shaped, maybe 5" diameter and a 10" long. I plugged my ears and made up my mind that I was going to pop it. But I had no idea how to using my hands if they were both covering my ears at the time. So as weird as it sounds, I decided to bury my face in it! I just remember the feeling of it pressing agianst my face. It was so disorienting, and then all of the sudden the feeling disappeared! I had popped it without even noticing. I didn't hear a sound or anything. So I decided to sit pop a 7" orange one afterwards. Ears plugged, and the noise wasn't too bad. But I strangely noticed that it was kinda fun! Long story short, balloon popping turned into a hobby after that point. Maybe I'll give a more detailed version of what happened in the future but this will suffice for now.

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
              Breath King
              • Oct 2018

My first accidental pop was either 9 or 10. I didn’t realize that repeatedly blowing the balloon up and letting the air out was weakening it. I was petrified. But this year, I’ve done two deliberate blow-to-pops!

Comment

• drumrd
                • Dec 2013

As a non- or semipopper I still feel attracted to write her. Hope that is ok.

My first accidental pop, i still remember good. I think i was 2 or 3 years and i was laying in a small traveling bed during a vacation. It was outside during the day, next to a tent, at a camping spot. I can remember i was attracted to the colors of the balloon, people around where blowing up. I think somebody noticed I liked balloons and put a balloon with me in the bed. The bed though, had wooden sharp ends, and the unavoidable happened. I was shocked.

When i grew older, in puberty, i started to experiment with intentional popping. I think i was around 13-14 years old. The first time i blew up a balloon tight, put it in a gutter between my parents house and the neighbors. My parents had a flat roof, and from above i dropped something sharp on the balloon. I was still loud, although it was outside.

During puberty i popped more balloons back then, compared to the age of 20-30. Now in my thirties, the popping starts to return.

Comment

• JOhara
                  • Jul 2015

First unintentional pop for me was around 3 years old. Playing with a large (probably 14 inch) yellow balloon tossing it around outside and it got caught in a gust of wind and blew onto the grass where I chased after it bouncing along the grass and it popped after a few bounces. That single moment was the first trigger for my fetish to root in.

My first intentional pop was a pink 12 inch “its a girl” helium balloon from a relatives baby shower. Pulled it down hugged it played a little with it watched it bob around as i pulled the ribbon. Finally I decided to sit on it and bounce. The balloon I remember being pretty well inflated, to a nice pear shape. I remember watching the neck bulge out behind me and about 4 or 5 bounces it went bam! This I consider the second trigger in my fetish

Today I am more of a semi popper. I prefer getting the balloon to the edge of popping but not actual pop it...unless it just happens!

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    • Mar 2014

13 years old

Comment

• RLMI
                      • Jul 2021

First pop was at age 14.

I was blowing up some regular balloons just for fun over the Christmas holidays, and I mustered up the courage to blow up a light blue one till it had a bit of a neck.

So I took a dark green balloon and did the same thing, but this one popped in my mouth just after the neck had started to show.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                        • Apr 2022

I'm going to say about age 19 for me. I did a special kind of pin pop on a few balloons.

Comment

• IILoonerII
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2020

I? Think was 10. Got a package of balloons that came with a pump from dollar general i think.. I inflated a few.. but inflated what i think was a small heart shaped one. I Kept inflating it, (i don't know why i didn't stop at some point). then…. Bang! LOL

Comment

• srob2
                            • Dec 2017

Surprised how old everyone here says. I thought I was the only kid who didn't enjoy popping balloons when I was really little - 1st grade or younger. I was scared and didn't want to lose a toy, but we all popped them for games. First intentional b2p was a lot older, and that was balloons blown up and played with a few times. High school was the first time I saw anyone intentionally b2p a brand new balloon, and it was an attractive girl and I couldn't believe how big it got or how loud it was.

Comment

• AJK64
                              • Jun 2018

I remember accidentally overinflating a balloon around the age of I think 4 years old. I was in the back of the family car and kept blowing and blowing the balloon up with the idea I would make it as big as the car. It exploded loudly which made me jump but I also found it funny. This must have been the first time i realised a balloon could make an explosion like that. From that moment on I loved balloons and especially bursting them.

I'm not certain if the following was my first intentional balloon bursting session, but it's the first that sticks in my mind. I couldnt have been older than maybe 5 years old. It was at a birthday party and I started jumping on a huge pile of balloons enjoying the bangs, and making other kids laugh. I remember getting told off by one of the adults at the party and being taken away from the remaining balloons.

Another time that I think was around the same time I had 4 big balloons in my bedroom and was playing with them. I enjoyed kicking balloons trying to keep them in the air without touching the floor for as long as possible with just my feet. I remember making a rule that if a balloon touched the ground then it would be burst. I tried squeezing one (I had seen an adult burst a balloon that way at a party)but couldnt make it burst that way, so stomped on 3 of them, but saved one which I kept for weeks until it shrunk and got useless before throwing it away...I had got so fond of that one balloon that I couldnt bring myself to burst it.
                              Last edited by AJK64; 10-01-2023, 01:35.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎