Old 23-06-2018, 05:32 AM

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Default So who's single?
Seems like the odds of ever meeting another looner by chance are pretty slim!
Old 23-06-2018, 11:49 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So who's single?
single straight male, yeah it feels that way sometimes, but as the saying goes "you never know who we all might meet"
Old 23-06-2018, 01:25 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
Straight single here too!
Old 24-06-2018, 04:51 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Single strait male
Old 26-06-2018, 12:09 AM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Well I do go out & date regularly if I find I really like the person but technically I'm not in a relationship so I guess I fall into the category of single, straight male
Old 26-06-2018, 06:00 PM

snh61 is on a distinguished road
I am a single too. For many years. And its bad.

And I am not even looking for a looner girl. I am just as excited by an active girls that like to have fun and sport.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:06 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
I've been in a relationship/married for longer than most of you have been alive

Forget about trying to find a partner who happens to share your fetish. Almost certainly won't happen. Find a person you desire and you trust (and who desires and trusts you), and when the time is right explain your "interest". Not in a way that's ashamed or defensive - and if you can't manage that, don't try. And also not in a way that suggests you are looking for your partner to be a prop for your play with the balloon (that should not be the true object of desire!). If you can manage that, my educated guess from being involved with these forums for almost a full generation is that your partner will at least be willing to give balloon-play a try or two.
Old 30-06-2018, 11:21 PM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
I knew we wouldn't hear from a single female, but am surprised we heard from a female at all.

I am a single male not looking for someone who shares the balloon thing, although I will pop balloons just to see how women react. Some will have fun with this, most are scared, some are bored. Even if the balloon part never goes beyond this, just being playful and fun is important.

I agree the key is to find a person you desire and you trust and who desires and trusts you - but more importantly, someone you won't regret trusting later - thats the tricky part.

Last edited by srob2; 30-06-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:40 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Gay and single, but not really looking. If I were [English is strange, how the "plural TO BE" form is used in that tense] to get into a relationship, looner-or-not wouldn't matter. I find loonerism to be much better "solo" anyway.

I have looned with three different guys, with only the guy way east of me resulting in my own orgasm, but that's cool. Sensualities between the balloon/inflatable and the guy are actually in conflict. I'm much more likely to "shoot" alone; looning with another guy I'm usually gonna more gravitate toward the person.

After all, the balloons I can do alone. The PERSON, by definition, cannot happen if I'm alone...
Old 05-07-2018, 02:51 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I've been in a relationship/married for longer than most of you have been alive

Forget about trying to find a partner who happens to share your fetish. Almost certainly won't happen. Find a person you desire and you trust (and who desires and trusts you), and when the time is right explain your "interest". Not in a way that's ashamed or defensive - and if you can't manage that, don't try. And also not in a way that suggests you are looking for your partner to be a prop for your play with the balloon (that should not be the true object of desire!). If you can manage that, my educated guess from being involved with these forums for almost a full generation is that your partner will at least be willing to give balloon-play a try or two.
On the other hand, a balloon fetish forum does seem like the best place to find a partner who shares your interest :P