X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Re: Does Anyone Here Do This?

Hi guys. This is not my thing. But I have to admit I'm still excited reading about it and curious. You all make it sound so fun!

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting and piquing my me. And my dick. My dick thanks you too.

Comment

• Wynonna302
      • Apr 2021

Originally posted by t17forLife
      12 and 302 are the only numbers I need
      I get the 302, that one fairly obvious to any gear head. But not sure about the 12, unless you're a fan of the 12 disciples? Or are 12in loons your fave?

Comment

• Scaredyburst
        • Dec 2020

I'm a bit lost with the terminology here. Does body inflation mean pumping air inside the body (through whatever hole is chosen) ?

Or is it the appearance when balloons (or other) are stuffed inside clothes, to make the body look bigger? I call that stuffing.

Or a double layer pouch or costume outside the body is inflated?
        🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

I'm not a body inflation fetishist, but I have stuffed balloons in loose clothing before and it's hot. Feeling the balloons tightly straining against your skin is really sexy, and you can then roll over or lay in the balloons to burst them which is a massive turn on.

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Wynonna302
            I get the 302, that one fairly obvious to any gear head. But not sure about the 12, unless you're a fan of the 12 disciples? Or are 12in loons your fave?
            I buy a lot of 12" brands from local stores so I can btp them all day for pennies on the dollar. 12" and 17" are the only sizes I buy on a consistent basis.

Comment

• Wynonna302
              • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Scaredyburst
              I'm a bit lost with the terminology here. Does body inflation mean pumping air inside the body (through whatever hole is chosen) ?

Or is it the appearance when balloons (or other) are stuffed inside clothes, to make the body look bigger? I call that stuffing.

Or a double layer pouch or costume outside the body is inflated?
              Well, I took it to mean your definition of stuffing, hence the pic I posted about 3 posts up.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎