Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Popping vs nonpopping?

With balloons, there's a pretty clear division of poppers vs non-poppers, with some semi-poppers too, but I'm curious as to whether that also exists with inflatables. I'm generally a non-popper in terms of balloons, but I love the slow deflate from puncturing inflatables (which I later patch up for more fun), so I'd consider myself a popper there. What about everyone else?
  • thevinylrider2
    • Apr 2017

Re: Popping vs nonpopping?

Definately a non-popper for inflatables. It would be like losing good friends, and i've got some great ones in my collection, hard earned!

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

Non-popper, I could never bring myself to damage one of our inflatables. I would waste away something that gives me great joy and pleasures, besides my girlfriend would probably kill me because she's a strict non-popper and grows very attached to her inflatables. Which is really cute in my opinion. ^^

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Non popper with inflatables, they're are more expensive and would be a waste to pop them for me. If I wanted to ride it to deflation I'll just open the valve.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• lilolover82
          • Mar 2014

Once they have a leak I'll sometimes make more and then patch or partial patch them. But right from the beginning I don't do it. Often during the spring and summer I'll find inflatables people have left because of leaks and I'll take them, add them to my collection and have fun with them. Something about listening and feeling the air going out arouses me. But I always like a slow leak over a quick one so I can have my fun.
          Washington State, United States

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

I'm a non-popper who swings a little bit. I develop deep emotional connections to most of my toys, but I'm so turned on by the fear of popping them. Sometimes I pop the really cheap toys by getting really rough with them. Any time I pop a toy I fix it though. One of the hottest things I've ever done I described in another post where i had my way with somone elses inflatable on their porch and it ended up getting caught on a nail. I ended up getting that toy and still have it for when I'm feeling more rough than I'd like to be with my other toys.

Comment

• lilolover82
              • Mar 2014

Here's my logic, if they get a leak have whatever fun with them you want. Most the time lately I either find abandoned inflatables with leaks, or a lot of the new inflatables already have a defect and leak, especially if they're the cheaper vinyl. Riding them down while the air hisses out really arouses me, especially as I slowly sink into the soft vinyl.
              Last edited by lilolover82; 27-04-2017, 21:16.
              Washington State, United States

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

I'm strictly a non popper on both fronts - balloons and PVC inflatables. However because I love mine hard and firm, the seams would cop more wear and tear then other looners (I suppose), but rather then ride mine, I mainly love hugging and patting beach balls, bop bags, and large blow up batmans and spidermans.

Comment

• infl8doz
                  • Sep 2017

Non Popper here.

Too expensive for me to pop. Plus the sexual excitement they give me would be lost if I popped them.

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

I don't usually pop inflatables because they are kind of hard for me to get hold of. But I do like making them tight. I refuse to stop blowing until they are rock hard. Love fighting to force more air in. One day there's going to be an accident. I've got no doubt that I could blow to pop one if I tried.
                    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• OverTheTop
                      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by infl8doz
                      Non Popper here.

Too expensive for me to pop. Plus the sexual excitement they give me would be lost if I popped them.
                      Usually when I pop mine I just poke a couple small holes in it that can be easily patched with some tape, I don't rip it apart and throw it away.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                        Inflatable Enthusiast
                        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by thevinylrider2
                        Definately a non-popper for inflatables. It would be like losing good friends, and i've got some great ones in my collection, hard earned!
                        Exactly how I feel towards this. The same applies to balloons for me too though.

Comment

• Riftwing
                          • Jun 2017

Non-popper. I can appreciate the occasional pop from balloons, but mostly it just seems like a waste - if my toys pop, then I can't play with them anymore!

Comment

• Detalfni
                            • Nov 2017

I'm an unusual popper / nonpopper "tweener". The division comes between toys i own and toys i don't own.

When it comes to toys I own... pure virgin toys, that is, those holding air perfectly with no previous patches... those are sexiest to me. I like to play rough with them like tackling them, kicking them, throwing them and bouncing on them. I like to push their limits. I get very turned on when I play rough, check them for damage and realize there is none. For example, I was playing with an 8' beachball and kicked it a little too hard. It found its way into the trees and brush. I thought for sure it had popped somehow. After inspection, I found it still perfectly intact. So hot. I've had a few toys pop on me either via puncture or seam split and it's kind of exciting and a turn on when it happens. Soon after I repair them, I long for the time when they were still perfect. They ultimately become less attractive to me and tend play with them far less, and even find myself seeking out perfect versions of them to buy to replace them. Actively popping them really does nothing for me. That is, you'll never find me stab them or burst them. Sexy toys are firm and push back against me when I mess with them, so when they are hissing and sinking they are useless to me in that regard.

When it comes to other people's toys, it's a whole different ball game. I love seeing other people's toys get popped... especially if it's unintentional. Seeing people treat expensive toys like they are worth nothing is so hot. People riding them on waterslides or snow tubing hills, throwing them around at pool parties and concerts, or using them on trampolines or trampoline parks... So flipping sexy. But intentional popping is ok too if it's done aggressively. Those twisted play date videos are pretty bad, but man they do get after it with the aggression. Galas is good at it too.

In all, i'm not sure where I fall. I guess since any level of popping is exciting to me that I am a popper... kind of like if I were to find anything sexy about a guy would make me gay. But in all it doesnt matter. I just freaking love inflatable toys!!!

Comment

• DatJohnDoeTho
                              • Nov 2016

Well,first reply so here goes,I love popping beachballs unless it has an anime graphics(weeb alert) but if they were popped,I'd still save an image or video of it,to relive the moment,but I love popping normal beachballs,been quite a while since I did

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎