Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflatablefun82
    • Mar 2016

Balloonsluts.com

I'm sure most of you pervs have already been on balloon sluts but if you haven't check it out!! Horny little slut called Lola just blows and boinks balloons all day long! I frequently mash over her, give it a go!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Balloonsluts.com

I've seen their videos all over the place for many years now and they haven't really impressed me. I guess if you strongly prefer non-popping clips, they could be all right (I can't remember seeing more than a handful that included popping). A lot of the clips I've seen mostly involve the girl humping a very underinflated balloon for three minutes and there's something about seeing a GL500 that's only inflated halfway that triggers me.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
      • Apr 2017

Balloonsluts thumbnails suck me in, but I don't get what I'm expecting, like every time. It looks like she is humping the inflatable really hard full weight in the thumbnail, but actually the thing is under inflated and she's not putting full bodyweight on it. I don't mind if its underinflated, but I like to see max effort in the humping, like they are desperate for the sensation they forgot inflatables and balloons pop. And there is usually too much talking for my liking in the vids. I prefer breathing and balloon noises, with talking limited to exclamations of pleasure at plausable parts.

But that's just my preference, if you're interested in the girls and those types of inflatables it may be good.

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

I thoroughly enjoy the Balloonsluts content. It's right up my alley. I do enjoy overinflated toys and balloons and would prefer to see those, but I love how into it Lola gets sometimes. She genuinely seems to be getting sexual pleasure from the toys, and that's what I really like to see.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎