X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Jasmine And Pleasure Demon Blow Up Ballons For Your Birthday JOI

For your last birthday I blew up balloons, making you jerk while I blow. For this one I have invited my friend Jasmine to help me double the fun. Jasmine is a bit scared of popping balloons, but Pleasure Demon shows her how to blow them up.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19466337.gif

For your last birthday I blew up balloons, making you jerk while I blow. For this one I have invited my friend Jasmine to help me double the fun. Jasmine is a bit scared of popping balloons, but Pleasure Demon shows her how to blow them up.We each blow three balloons, and for the first set you should be just touching yourself, no jerking! We blow up the second pair of balloons and you can jerk now, but no coming!Last pair of balloons is a race between us two girls and between us and you! Who will pop first?11 minute clip, with bonus footage from Camera B

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Galas Balloon Angel Helium Pop

This is one of my first helium balloon videos! Never before released until now!!! Inflating several big balloons with helium tank to pop

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19467227.gif

Want to help me earn higher commission? Please click here before you buy. THANK YOU!: https://clips4sale/34761/galas-balloons-and-fetish-clips/cid06e18ce40ec93176d2eee3bd4bThis is one of my first helium balloon videos! Never before released until now!!!  Inflating several big balloons with helium tank to pop(Want to order your own custom video? Email me at my email address at top www . . com ) @GalasXXX

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

You're a Failure. Find a new Therapist

Natalie has been your therapist for months now and you should be cured of your balloons fetish. You've been trying to get help because you can't even go to birthday parties anymore- you just get a ridiculous boner that you can't hide. Once Natalie begins bouncing on her balloons you instantly get uncomfortable and once she pops it under her ass, you can't help but have a raging hard on. You cum by the time she's done sitting on her balloons and she is so angry that all of your hard work has gone to waste. Looks like you're going to have to find a new therapist.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...alie%20s2p.gif

Natalie has been your for months now and you should be cured of your balloons fetish. You've been trying to get help because you can't even go to birthday parties anymore- you just get a ridiculous boner that you can't hide. Once Natalie begins bouncing on her balloons you instantly get uncomfortable and once she pops it under her ass, you can't help but have a raging hard on. You cum by the time she's done sitting on her balloons and she is so angry that all of your hard work has gone to waste. Looks like you're going to have to find a new

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

BBW School Girl Cattex Fun

Daisy is a fat cutie school girl who just wants to have a naughty fun time with loons! She starts by rolling around and playing with a Cattex 55 inch loon before sitting on it and grinding both front and back. Balloons make Daisy so horny! As she bounces Daisy mouth inflates a 17inch Cattex I Love You heart shaped loon and a 12 inch latex polka dot one. While inflating them she has a vibrator firmly wedged between her clit and the taught huge white Cattex.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...dacbc7d3d1.gif

Daisy Dax is a fat cutie college school gal who just wants to have a naughty fun time with loons! She starts by rolling around and playing with a Cattex 55 inch loon before sitting on it and grinding both front and back. Balloons make Daisy so horny! As she bounces Daisy mouth inflates a 17inch Cattex I Love You heart shaped loon and a 12 inch latex polka dot one. While inflating them she has a vibrator firmly wedged between her clit and the taught huge white Cattex. Daisy cums with gusto, shaking and rolling back putting all of her weight on the 55inch Cattex. Deciding to save it for later, she unties the neck and deflates it with a WHOOSH of air! She the sets to popping the remaining smaller loons with her fat pussy & thicc ass. So much naughty loon fun for this adorable chubby babe. 720p

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Cum and Play with my big balloons! with Maria Jade

Maria is ready to party! She's got a bed full of balloons, her powerful doxy vibrator and a bit of time to herself! She gets right to work and gets the vibe humming against her sensitive clit! It feels so good sitting on her purple gl-500 She has lots of fun plauing around the on the assortment of nicely inflated loons!...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20gif%204.gif

Maria is ready to party! She's got a bed full of balloons, her powerful doxy vibrator and a bit of time to herself! She gets right to work and gets the vibe humming against her sensitive clit! It feels so good sitting on her purple gl-500 She has lots of fun plauing around the on the assortment of nicely inflated loons! She teases herself (and you!) until she can barely take it any more and has a loud and powerful orgasm, cumming hard all over the giant airship!! This is HOT!!!Email about custom clips! 

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Sophie queen of the mass popping

In this clip, you will see Sophie pops more than 100 balloons by different ways like stomping, squeezing, sharp objects....10 minutes of pure popping different size of balloons by different methods!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19469169.gif

In this clip, you will see Sophie pops more than 100 balloons by different ways like stomping, squeezing, sharp objects....10 minutes of pure popping different size of balloons by different methods!!!

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Katya Inflating By Mouth And Helium

Katya makes overinflated balloons with neck. She blows them by mouth and helium.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...7-1-gif600.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

new girl: Charlie Red in The Hallway of Terror

You find yourself in a dark hallway with Charlie Red and lots of balloons. But Charlie is not in the mood to play. She starts to pop the balloons immediately - leaving a real mess.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

You find yourself in a dark hallway with Charlie Red and lots of balloons. But Charlie is not in the mood to play. She starts to pop the balloons immediately - leaving a real mess.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Daiszha Masspop

The purple-haired Daiszha Morgann has lots of 15" and 16" Uniques and 17" Tuftex in her hotel room, which she pops all. At the beginning she uses her super elaborately designed fingernails. In some scenes you can also see Daisha's great octopus tattoo on her butt very well...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20Masspop.gif

lilahaarige Daiszha Morgann hat jede Menge 15“ und 16“ Uniques und 17“ Tuftex in ihrem Hotelzimmer, sie alle platzen laesst.  Zu Beginn setzt sie dafuer ueberwiegend ihre super aufwaendig gestalteten Fingernaegel ein. In einigen Szenen sieht man auch Daiszhas tolles Kraken-Tattoo an ihrem Hintern sehr schoen.  Einige Ballons zertritt sie auch mit ihren rosa Highheels. Diese zieht sie dann aus, nimmt sie in Hand und rammt den spitzen Absatz in mehrere Ballons. Als weitere Waffe bringt Daiszha dann noch ihren Einhorn-Plateauschuh zum Einsatz. Am Schluss nimmt sie eine Nadel in den Mund und drueckt Ballons gegen ihr Gesicht bis alle Ballons zerstoert sind.The purple-haired Daiszha Morgann has lots of 15" and 16" Uniques and 17" Tuftex in her hotel room, which she pops all.  At the beginning she uses her super elaborately designed fingernails. In some scenes you can also see Daisha's great octopus tattoo on her butt very well.  She also crushes some balloons with her pink high heels. She takes it off, takes it in her hand and rams the pointed heel into several balloons. Daiszha then uses her unicorn platform shoe as another weapon. At the end she takes a needle in her mouth and presses the balloons against her face until all balloons are destroyed.  

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Fuck Til The Pop

Jayden really loves big balloons and they get her really horny. When Jack catches her in the act Jayden invites him to join her. Jayden bounces on her balloons while sucking his big cock getting turned on even more. Jack returns the favor and licks her wet pussy til she cums really hard. Jayden is so hot by this point she bounces on her balloons while Jack pounds her pussy like crazy. Jayden and Jack soon explode in ecstasy all over each other and the balloons too.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20Pop%20v.gif

Jayden really loves big balloons and they get her really horny. When Jack catches her in the act Jayden invites him to join her. Jayden bounces on her balloons while sucking his big cock getting turned on even more. Jack returns the favor and licks her wet pussy til she cums really hard. Jayden is so hot by this point she bounces on her balloons while Jack pounds her pussy like crazy. Jayden and Jack soon explode in ecstasy all over each other and the balloons too. 

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

B2p of an orange big one, fetish style

Maria is definetly in a mood, today! she brought a 18'' orange one and she strt to play with it, teasing, making noises, and overflating it as hell.
                        Obviouisly her powerfull lungs will win against the balloond making itcat explode in thousands pieces, let's enjoy the view

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19467505.gif

Maria is definetly in a mood, today! she brought a 18'' orange one and she strt to play with it, teasing, making noises, and overflating it as hell.Obviouisly her powerfull lungs will win against the balloond making itcat explode in thousands pieces, let's enjoy the view ;)Wanna see other " Blow to pop" fron Maria? Check this out: Blow to pop in the mountais - SD VersionThis video is also available in Full HD Version: Blow to pop of an orange big one, fetish style - Full HD Version ***CUSTOM VIDEOS AVAILABLE * FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @BetterBDSM  MARIA'S AMAZON WISHLIST AVAILABLE *** 

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Squeezing and popping up colored balloons in my cream Birkenstocks

I got home exhausted and really tired, open the entrance door, and what do I see?! A really messy living room all upside down, with crispy chips on the floor, the drinks spilled all over the floor and a lot of big balloons rolling across th room. I knew it was my little sis to have made all this mess, but as always it's up to me to clean it up! First, I had to change my gorgeous but not that comfortable blue pumps for something more soft and cuddling, so I quickly changed them for my beautiful cream Birkenstocks and started to put the house in order.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ks_CROPPED.gif

I got home exhausted and really tired, open the entrance door, and what do I see?! A really messy living room all upside down, with crispy chips on the floor, the drinks spilled all over the floor and a lot of big balloons rolling across th room. I knew it was my little step-sis to have made all this mess, but as always it's up to me to clean it up! First, I had to change my gorgeous but not that comfortable blue pumps for something more soft and cuddling, so I quickly changed them for my beautiful cream Birkenstocks and started to put the house in order. But before I hoovered it I wanted to get rid of that herd of balloons, and that turned out to be very hard to accomplish. I would squeeze them hard, one by one, trying to pop the easily, but most of them would escape flying away, then I would jump up on them with all my wait to get a really noisy pop up!...Click here to see all my balloons videos!Click here to see all my flip flops videos!

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Cara K's First/Short Sit to Pop

First timer, Cara K, is asked to sit pop 8 16-inch Unique balloons. We wanted her to bounce a little more and maybe grind.....but being a newbie she got some bouncing in but some of the others are quick pops. The preview has her hilarious start that she recovered quickly from.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...araKS2PGIF.gif

First timer, Cara K, is asked to sit pop 8 16-inch Unique balloons.  We wanted her to bounce a little more and maybe grind.....but being a newbie she got some bouncing in but some of the others are quick pops.  The preview has her hilarious start that she recovered quickly from.  

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon party orgasm

Here we are with my balloons friends.... A black little balloon... A violet big ones... A nice red friend... A soft white balloon... and a long one over my head... For a real... big... clitorid orgasm... Enjoy this fantastic video

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...bigorgasmx.gif

Here we are with my balloons friends.... A black little balloon... A violet big ones... A nice red friend... A soft white balloon... and a long one over my head... For a real... big... clitorid orgasm... Enjoy this fantastic video!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Addison Crush Balloon Jean Pop

Addison grinds on a balloon in her jeans and lets you imagine it's your dick she's grinding instead. Then she squeals with pleasure and fright as she tries to pop it!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...p-part1wmv.gif

Our 2 min clips are just smaller bits of the larger videos that we offer in our other clips stores, make sure and check out all the videos we offer!Addison grinds on a balloon in her jeans and lets you imagine it's your dick she's grinding instead. Then she squeals with pleasure and fright as she tries to pop it!  From the official AddisonCrush website Includes:addison, addison crush, balloons, balloon squeezing, balloon rubbing, balloon fucking, ass fetish, ass grinding, non nude, balloon bouncing, balloon riding, riding balloon, balloon pop, balloon sitting, boob bouncing, breast bouncing, balloon fetish, balloon popping, popping balloon, jean fetish, jeans, tight jeans Get the Full video HEREMake sure and check out all her Full videos on SLUT BRATS

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎