• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PVC Vinyl Enthusiast
    PVC Fetish
    • Jan 2013

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello Vicci!

I'm Gary; a PVC rainwear and PVC inflatable enthusiast. Strictly a non-popper: I like to look after my vinyl inflatables to make them last.

It is reassuring knowing that other people have the same fetish. Not many can understand how one can derive sexual gratification from inflatables, which are non-sexual objects.

Personally, I find that PVC of the shiny/glossy, smooth or transparent kind has many sensual qualities. I love the noise made by PVC inflatables and PVC rainwear, and how glossy/shiny PVC glistens and sparkles under bright lighting. I love the smell of new PVC inflatables, and that cacaphony of 'crackle and pop' made by a brand new PVC inflatable when it is unfolded for the very first time. I find that glossy smooth PVC feels great against the skin. I own a 2.6 m red PVC inflatable Cupids Love Pod, which is perhaps the 'ultimate' PVC inflatable ball!
    Enjoy soft, shiny and smooth PVC (inflatables and clothing). The 6P-free/10P-free material is total rubbish.

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

Mmm the smell of new inflatables is wonderful
      Vicci x

Comment

• Brallt
        • Mar 2013

Hello everyone! I'm a bit shy about giving out details of myself online, so I'll just say I'm from Australia. I've only recently discover my own loonerism (if that's a word) and I'm hoping to share and learn with the people I meet here. Hope I get along well with all of you!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Hello Brallt, a cordial welcome to the 'Blow to Pop' community.

Craig, UK.

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

Hi Brallt!
            Vicci x

Comment

• lonelylooner
              • Jan 2012

Hi Brallt! we're a small but very friendly community! we're all learning from each other and discovering more about ourselves and our interest, feel free to chat!

Comment

• WDapprentice
                • Mar 2013

Hi, I'm steve, 21 year old whose into balloons. Interested into finding out more about the fetish and understanding it a bit better. xx

Comment

• Banzure
                  Inflater of Dolls
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by WDapprentice
                  Hi, I'm steve, 21 year old whose into balloons. Interested into finding out more about the fetish and understanding it a bit better. xx
                  Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for
                  Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Serious
                    • Apr 2013

Jeezus those anti spam caption things can be a pain in the...

Oh hey I'm James and figure I would sign up for this forum and express some sort of support of this cooky fetish.

Comment

• Vicci
                      Blown to bits
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Serious
                      Jeezus those anti spam caption things can be a pain in the...
                      Unfortunately we have to have them otherwise we get flooded by thousands of spam registrations and posts a day because the website contains the word "fetish".

Once you've made 4 posts (that don't get flagged as spam) or been registered for 10 days and made 2 posts, they should be removed (you'll then also be able to create your own threads and use private messaging).

So anyway, welcome!
                      Vicci x

Comment

• ballonknall
                        • Apr 2013

Hello everyone,

i'm from germany. i have a balloon fetish since a long time. first i was really phobic, but i got over it and now i like to blow to pop.

Comment

• baluna
                          • Apr 2013

Hey there,

I am Baluna from Germany. I would consider me as a popper, but I do not like to pop bigger balloons than Q24

Comment

• Balloon_chabon
                            • Apr 2013

Hello everyone!

My name is Omar, I live in the southest part of the word, Argentina in a city called BUENOS AIRES, that means "good air" ;-)
                            As the most of us can tell, in my early years i was afraid , when I become 13 I started to experiment selfsex and balloons, that's when a Looner born in me. Today I'm 40 and I like to play with balloons like the first day.
                            Here we haven't acces to the popular brands of loons you have, but we do have some good ones. I really prefer not the big ones like 16" neither 12" I like in the middle, some very big 12" like 14", or small 16", I haven't any particullar colour. And if I could choose or if they would be at my reach, I totally choose, Qualatex crystal Sprays. I like to pop balloons, but I am afraid to do a B2P, even I do it some times.

Comment

• Wolghast
                              • May 2013

Hey there everyone. You can call me Wolghast and I've had a balloon and inflatable fetish for as long as I can remember. I'm 22. The usual things are found in it's formation; my earliest childhood memory is of a balloon, there was the awkward puberty stage and the usual conflicting emotions/ confusion that went with it. I guess I'm still trying to accept it as a part of myself.

I've never been active in any kind of a balloon or inflatable group before. In fact, my girlfriend, Balloonvixen, joined this site first and prompted me to join it as well. I always put it off until now, but I guess it's time to see what this forum is all about.

Personally, I enjoy inflatables as much as balloons, they seem to be pretty 50/50 in my view. If anyone's curious about my experiences, I'm sure they can just message me on here. If not, I guess that's about all I can write here, but I look forward to meeting new people and learning a few new things here.

Comment

• inflatable.vixen
                                Fetish Enthusiast(:
                                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Wolghast
                                In fact, my girlfriend, Balloonvixen, joined this site first and prompted me to join it as well. I always put it off until now, but I guess it's time to see what this forum is all about.
                                Inflatable.Vixen, jerk. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. <3333
                                Gimme a call - <a href="https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/10698103-Discount-Calls-on-this-Newbie-Girl-">Niteflirt</a> <BR>
                                <a href="https://fetlife.com/users/2408990">Fetlife</a> | <a href="http://cynnacyberz.tumblr.com/">Tumblr</a>

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎