X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

I Finally Did It! First B2P

Probably not the most interesting to veteran poppers so I'm just going out on a limb here and reporting that I have finally conquered my fear and did my first B2P (4 actually, eh technically 2, had 2 duds) the other day and no earplugs or anything!

So for those that may be interested, here's the story:

My wife and I went on a weekend trip out to the countryside see family and celebrate my aunt's birthday. We stayed with family and they have some land and woods where I have always hunted and such, I usually go into the woods to target shoot when we go since my wife and I live in the city and I don't get to just shoot for free. Well, this time when I went to shoot I brought a different kind of 'ammo.'

I went out with my little .22LR rifle with a few rounds in it and a pocket full of loons (some cheap bulk metalic 9ish" and some tougher 12" party loons I can't remember where from). I got down far away from the house to where I usually shoot at and shot a few pinecones off of a fallen tree just for some practice and some 'cover bangs' I guess. Now's where the real fun began, I sat behind a large tree that sheltered by some brush on both sides to keep anyone walking from the house from seeing what I was up to and pulled out my loons.

I took the first loon out which was a nice metallic blue color and began blowing. I had it my mind to blow this until it popped and even though I was scared I just started blowing. I blew and blew into little blue until the neck was so small that I could hold it with my mouth. I stretched the neck a bit but, alas, the nipple popped off so I opted to nail pop little blue so not as to waste a good pop. I also popped it closer to my face than normal to try to get used to the bang by my face. The pop rang out almost as loud as my .22 and got my heart pumping.

I brought out the second loon, a thick orange 12" and blew away. It started getting tighter and bigger and tighter and bigger and bigger. I had my eyes closed holding the loon with my hands creating a shield to protect from any chance of it snapping my face (something I am incredibly scared of). I kept puffing air forcefully into the loon praying for that loud pop. I took a second to look at how big the orange loon had gotten and the neck was huge, this thing was well over rated size and looked more like a 14". Suddenly the balloon exploded forcefully right in front of me, shredding to bits in the process. My body shook as the shreds flew into the air and fell to the ground. It was early morning in the woods and that bang was as loud as a gunshot and as the pop reverberated through the trees all I could hear was the tiny specks of micro-shredded loon landing on the leaves.

I took a second to catch my breath and compose myself. My body was shaking from the pop. I have never experienced a balloon that loud before and it was amazing. Usually I cover my ears, or wear ear plugs, or chicken out, and even though I didn't b2p the orange loon, that incredible pop gave me the excited energy to keep going. I took out another loon, a thick metallic green 12" and began again. I quickly got the loon to maximum size and was determined this time, no breaking the neck, no having it pop in front of me, I wanted this pop, I wanted the full blow to pop. So I blew and fought and struggled, the balloon squeaked and squeeled and put up a great fight until it released a pop even louder than the last. The gunshot-like pop made my chest rattle and my excited nerves immediately turned into hot ecstasy as the pop rang out in my ears in an almost orgasmic way. The waves of echoes like waves of joy going through my body. I was shaking once more and had one loon left, I wanted, no needed, one more pop.

The last loon was another smaller non-metallic purple 9", but I didn't care the size, I just wanted the pop. I inhaled deep and started blowing, my hands were shaking and I couldn't feel my legs, all I felt was adrenaline pulsing through me as I blew this loon in search of this final pop. The loon started necking out, it began to squeak, stretching, and fight, but I kept at it. Once I felt it was close I began puffing hard, quick breaths. I heard the rubber creak as it got close and began to smile as I blew. With one final breath the loon exploded loudly just like the previous two, showering me with bits of shredded latex. I had colorful balloon bits in my hair, on my shoulders, and was covered in the tiny bits of my wonderful loons. I took a moment to enjoy the sensations pulsing through my body, reflect on those glorious pops, until I finally could stand and head back to the house to share with my wife my accomplishment. I will never forget these 4 wonderful loons, and the sounds of my first b2p's echoeing powerfully through the forest.

I hope this post isn't a total flop, I just wanted to share my experience and document my official conversion over to being a full on popper and adding b2p's to my popping arsenal.
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: I Finally Did It! First B2P

Nice! I wish I had somewhere where I could do that without any fear of being heard or the balloon shreds found.

Although I must say, in my experience balloons are a hell of a lot louder than a .22LR, I'd say they're almost at the level of like a .38 special or something. I shoot .22 without hearing protection all the time, most all you hear is the sonic crack of the bullet.

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
      Nice! I wish I had somewhere where I could do that without any fear of being heard or the balloon shreds found.

Although I must say, in my experience balloons are a hell of a lot louder than a .22LR, I'd say they're almost at the level of like a .38 special or something. I shoot .22 without hearing protection all the time, most all you hear is the sonic crack of the bullet.

Oh I definitely believe it even with my limited experience. Though, a .22 pistol sure does have a good crack to it compared to a .22 rifle. I’d say the pops of those loons were more akin to that level of sound. Either way, still a blast! Heh.. pun intended..

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Congrats. I don't pop balloons, ever, but good job for conquering your fear.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by loonerdude44
          Congrats. I don't pop balloons, ever, but good job for conquering your fear.
          Thanks loonerdude!

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Hi there,

You are so cool! It is not as bad and scary as one believes to blow to pop a balloon, but the ‘catch 22’ is that you won’t know this before having tried it yourself - and exactly this is what is so hard to do. It takes so incredibly much determination to not give in to ‘chickening out’ the first time(s), and the more you blow the bigger the temptation is to give up and maybe pop it with the fingers or simply let the air out. You managed to pull through though - soooo cool from you.

Be aware of something BTW: Don’t get disappointed if you cannot do it again right away. It seems very much easier just after one have managed it than it does some time afterwards. Next time will also require much determination. However now you know you can do it, and you have also experiences how it really is. Eventually you might even love it. I definately do

Good luck with more b2p’s and have fun

Susie
            Last edited by SusieDK; 11-01-2018, 12:38. Reason: Correcting wrong word (again!!)

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by SusieDK
              Be aware of something BTW: Don’t get disappointed if you cannot do it again right away. It seems very much easier just after one have managed it than it does some time afterwards. Next time will also require much determination. However now you know you can do it, and you have also experiences how it really is. Eventually you might even love it. I definately do
              This is very much the case for me. I had a period for about a month, after I had just done my second b2p with a U16, where I was able to do it quite easily. Then I went a few weeks without having the chance to bring out the loons and after that I kept chickening out again. It's really frustrating, because it's so satisfying being able to do it. I've managed it a handful of times after that, but I still can't "just do it." One day maybe

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Awesome! Way to go! Props for getting over your fear, Loonatic! Show those balloons who's boss! & thank you for sharing!

Comment

• Loonatic
                  Balloons + Feet
                  • Apr 2016

Originally posted by SusieDK

Good luck with more b2p’s and have fun

Susie
                  Thank you so much Susie! I really appreciate your feedback! I'll keep in mind your tip as well. I don't know when I really get the chance to do a full BTP again so I'm sure things will be just as nerve wracking the second time. Do you have any other b2p tips? How to enjoy them more? Things to try? Pro tips from an experienced b2p lover? I'm wanting to b2p a bigger 16 and try to get a big neck the next time if I can work up the courage!

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
                  Awesome! Way to go! Props for getting over your fear, Loonatic! Show those balloons who's boss! & thank you for sharing!
                  Thank you so much!! I was shaking with fear and excitement and loved every bit of it

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                    • Nov 2016

I did my first intentional blow to pop today and it was awesome, I surprised myself with my courage. I had a stretched out blue 9" that was very soft from me blowing and deflating it (as well as just the neck) a bunch yesterday. That night I dreamed about my playtime and woke up really aroused. I just got up, grabbed my balloon, put in earplugs, ran to the upstairs bathroom, and blew as hard as I could until it burst. I tried again right after with a fresh one but Suzie was right, I couldn't do it a second time and lost my nerve. Part of it may have been that it was a fresh balloon and I didn't know how it would behave and started to get super tight (the stretched one did but only once it got way bigger). I'll have to have two prestretched ones available for next time, maybe I'll be able to do two in a row. The blue balloon absolutely shredded, I had to spend 10 minutes picking up all the little blue particles. It's a good thing I decided to do it in the bathroom where they couldn't go far.

My legs were shaking too, it was super exciting.

The only problem now is that I really want to do it again but only had a narrow window in the morning when nobody was at home :/ I really want to just spend two hours and blow up a whole bag's worth of balloons, or maybe try to b2p a 12". I had a very long dry spell where I didn't play with loons and now the floodgates have opened. I'm writing this as an outlet for these feelings

Comment

• loonlover817
                      • Feb 2018

same wish i had a spot to b2p. anyone done a b2p with their gf?
                      lover your loons forever

Comment

• srob2
                        • Dec 2017

I did my first intentional blow to pop today and it was awesome, I surprised myself with my courage. I had a stretched out blue 9" that was very soft from me blowing and deflating it (as well as just the neck) a bunch yesterday. That night I dreamed about my playtime and woke up really aroused. I just got up, grabbed my balloon, put in earplugs, ran to the upstairs bathroom, and blew as hard as I could until it burst. I tried again right after with a fresh one but Suzie was right, I couldn't do it a second time and lost my nerve. Part of it may have been that it was a fresh balloon and I didn't know how it would behave and started to get super tight (the stretched one did but only once it got way bigger). I'll have to have two prestretched ones available for next time, maybe I'll be able to do two in a row. The blue balloon absolutely shredded, I had to spend 10 minutes picking up all the little blue particles. It's a good thing I decided to do it in the bathroom where they couldn't go far.

The only problem now is that I really want to do it again but only had a narrow window in the morning when nobody was at home :/ I really want to just spend two hours and blow up a whole bag's worth of balloons, or maybe try to b2p a 12". I had a very long dry spell where I didn't play with loons and now the floodgates have opened. I'm writing this as an outlet for these feelings
                        Awesome. I think fresh balloons are easier, they always get to the point they stop getting bigger before they pop. I've had overstretched balloons pop on the first breath, or get to full inflation, very unpredictable.

Comment

• loonlover817
                          • Feb 2018

I agree new balloons work best for b2p. I have the same problem i wish i was by myself at home with a big 48 incher u do anything for vsalnetines?
                          lover your loons forever

Comment

• Loonatic
                            Balloons + Feet
                            • Apr 2016

Oh man, I would LOVE to go at a bag of balloons for a couple hours and practice b2p’s!! Kind of hard at the apartment. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that was shaking all over from the adrenaline, although it was super fun hahaha. I’d love to see my wife b2p some loons for me. We’re going to a nice hotel for our one year anniversary and we’re bringing some loons to get noisy with (yay!) so maybe I could get her to blow one until it pops for me! She just got me some nice 17” loons for Valentine’s Day and just the of seeing her blowing those big loons up until they explode gets me so excited. I figure it’s because when you b2p on your own you can better predict the pop and something about not being in control of it, not knowing just when or just how loud that boom will be is so scary and fun at the same time. I’ve always been more afraid of louder pops but after my first b2p I’m craving some super loud balloon booms, even if they make me squirm during the anticipation haha

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Loonatic
                              Oh man, I would LOVE to go at a bag of balloons for a couple hours and practice b2p’s!!
                              Come over here. Over 100 Belbal 14" waiting for you *grin*

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎