Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

The Great Loon Hunt

Another story done. Sophie has set up a treasure hunt for Holly. Of course it’s no ordinary treasure hunt...

Enjoy.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: The Great Loon Hunt

There is something I've been observing lately on your stories and that is that they all seem kinda forced.
    The flow of most passages is somewhat off and even jumpy at times.

Also another thing I noticed is that all your characters (except Jenny) developed into being dommes with a sadistic streak, though to different degrees sadistic but during sexual play they all more or less seem the same, which is making these encounters increasingly uninteresting. The diversity in personalities is missing that makes for a good read, because everyone seems to act the same. The most interesting parts are really when Jenny appears because her shy behaviour is so refreshing in contrast to all the other girls being so utterly dominant and even trying to always one up each other on that part.

Sorry for the harsh words but I think this had to be mentioned.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

That is true come to think of it. I guess I’ve written so many from the same series, that I’m not putting as much thought in as I used to. I’ll probably going to take a break for a while while I make that game I’ve been working on, then maybe do a couple of one-off stories with completely new characters.

Thanks for opening my eyes, you don’t always notice that sort of thing when you’ve been writing the same sort of stories for a while. I guess all series start to die off after a while, and I’ve definitely done a lot of them.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
        Stretched like space-time
        • Feb 2018

My advise would be to write some stand alone stories with new characters and personalities. Try including a straight guy and his girlfriend, just to change from the usual lesbian action.

by forcing yourself to create new identities in a fresh new environment, you might end up with more inspiration and a larger set of scenarios and new stuff to include in your main series.

Just try to write something very new, something you've never thought about writing, and then a new set of vocabulary and ideas will surely pop into your mind.

your stories are amazing wildheart! have a nice day.
        And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Thanks. I did do a completely non fetish erotic story not that long ago. It was a nice change and I could experiment with new characters and scenarios. As it was a non fetish story, it was more important to focus on the characters. I’ll give the link for any one that’s interested.

Alice finds herself stuck in a car with her new friend Katie.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍