Anyone know who the person in this video is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Anyone know who the person in this video is?

I've wondered for ages who this supposed lesbian looner is, as she's quite hot and I cannot seem to find a clip store.

Link is below:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Anyone know who the person in this video is?

I think this is the clip you're looking for: http://www.balloondirectory.com/mich...first-b2p.html

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

What Lyckr said, Michelle from the dead Emmasballoons sites, too bad really, she's a really great looking woman. You can find a few more of her previews here:

I wouldn't recommend getting a subscription/buying any of those videos though, they haven't made anything new in like a decade, but they keep reposting year-old vids on c4s as if they're still alive.
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Micks101
        • Jan 2017

She is gorgeous!!!

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Banzure
          I wouldn't recommend getting a subscription/buying any of those videos though, they haven't made anything new in like a decade, but they keep reposting year-old vids on c4s as if they're still alive.
          I'd say that if you like their videos, it's worth subscribing for a month. Even though they don't make any new content, you get access to all their old videos (though I remember there being a daily download limit of about 20 videos).

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎